Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    Hi ShockedInCalifornia.

You wrote:

He made an gleeful point of announcing the summit meeting between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico coming soon to New Orleans!

NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    I couldn't believe he mentioned that either. I was completely nauseated by the fact it got a very loud applause on both sides of the isle!
    Boy...that one didn't go unnoticed by all of us; but I wonder how many citizens out there are even aware of NAU! This is what scares me.. And all of that applause from the co-conspirators!!!

ShockedinCalifornia said:
    He made an gleeful point of announcing the summit meeting between Canada, the U.S. and Mexico coming soon to New Orleans!

NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU NAU

NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO! NO!
    CCUSA said:
    I couldn't believe he mentioned that either. I was completely nauseated by the fact it got a very loud applause on both sides of the isle!
    This is why I am voting for Ron Paul, they are all in on the NAU, you can't tell me we know about it but Congress never heard of it. Bull Crap!

If this goes through, you won't have to worry about illegal immigration. We will be one big happy North America with no borders.

My imagination was working overtime tonite as the frightening faces of Shrillary and McCain kept super-imposing themselves on the image of Bush. The thought of Shrillary or McCain standing there next year makes me want to run for the hills!

Quote Originally Posted by AmericanMe
    My imagination was working overtime tonite as the frightening faces of Shrillary and McCain kept super-imposing themselves on the image of Bush. The thought of Shrillary or McCain standing there next year makes me want to run for the hills!
    I have nightmares thinking about that one.

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    American Me said:

Boy...that one didn't go unnoticed by all of us; but I wonder how many citizens out there are even aware of NAU! This is what scares me.. And all of that applause from the co-conspirators!!!
    The majority of citizens are blind, deaf and dumb to this stealth-monster while under their noses our country disintegrates daily.

I just hope we have some powerful news people like Lou Dobbs or Michele Malkin at this summit to write an analysis to cut through the slime.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123