Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

State Of The Union.....Post YOURS to CNN!

Click here to post your own version of the State Of The Union on CNN I-Reports:

http://www.cnn.com/exchange/ireports...ftheunion.html

My email to them

President Bush sold out American citizens again, with his pandering to illegal aliens!

But, the Democrats are no better!

Where did politicians get the idea that we would be happy to fork over our tax dollars to take care of people that are here illegally? People that don't get help from the rich in their own Country?!

It's not up to American workers to fund the whole world!

We are not a "melting pot" anymore, we have immigrants coming here that are forming their own communities, staying to themselves, wanting the USA to change OUR laws to suit them!

The United States is dividing into sections, copying their former countries' look, ideals, language and NOT assimilating into what we stand for.

They should stayed in their own Countries and fought for what they want. Make their "demands" to their own governments!
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

I love that one ladies response yesterday asking if any government officials actually have their own sons and daughters over there serving in Iraq. I know of only one and that's Jim Webb's son. Of course they won't send their own into war, but they'll be more than happy to sacrafice our own. I love Bush's nobody cares more about the deaths of our soldiers then I do. Yeah you a-hole, not the families, not their best friends, not the girl friends or boy friends, but you, you alone care the most. This coming from some rich elitist who has never had to fight for anything in his life.

Our real state of the union is that we are screwed, but you won't here the truth from Jorge Bush or any of the other gasbags pretending like they are really for us when they aren't.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn