Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

BearFlagRepublic wrote
    Its like we feel he is simply a failed president and are just looking forward to his replacement.
    It's a lot more than being just a failed President..he's a traitor..and by that I mean he has answered to the NWO instead of the American people and our Constitution.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Maybe it is just me, but he has said security and propsperity a few too many times for me.

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    It will be the same old "we need guestworkers" carp

Mark my words

His talking points havn't changed in 7 years
    Well, you were absolutely right.....SOSDD
    Immigration reform should reflect a commitment to enforcement, not reward those who blatantly break the rules. - Rep Dan Boren D-Ok

Is it just me or did it sound like hesitation on the part of Congress to cheer when Bush mentioned creating a legal way for foreign workers to blah blah blah....?

Earlier he mentioned that they all needed to remember that the people of the US have charged them with doing the people's bidding. Then he turns around and brings up this crap.

Makes me want to scream.

The immigration speeeeel make me want to throw up!!

Pelosi and Reid looks pissed off and disgusted, the best part of the whole thing, otherwise I would not be able to listen to this liar.
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

I watched for awhile but could not stand to hear his double speak and talking out of both sides of his mouth any longer.

No Child Left Behind Is Working~Then later he says he wants to give school kids Pell Grants so they can get out of the terrible public schools and go to private school ???
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote:

'We must find a humane way to deal with the 12million illegals already here.'

In other words AMNESTY. Yes there will be a new push for amnesty folks.
    "We are being destroyed from within"

When he talked about building hospitals and roads in Iraq, I couldn't help thinking that our own are crumbling.

He's talking way to much about improving OTHER countries. And its a sick sad joke to believe that this man is protecting us from terrorists while that border is wide open. He said that the # of BP will double by the end of the year....yeah, that brings it up to how many exactly?

I wish he would talk to Mexico the way he talks to Iran. This man is clueless.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

30 billion to other countries for AIDs and other crap.. Imagine what 30billion would do for our vets or roads or.... Or the way he talked about immigration I guess we could just give it to the illiegals..
    "We are being destroyed from within"

The entire thing is as insulting as the government we have.

They all clap for Bush and themselves, like they have done something while in office. They throw little teasers out there, the same ones they have not acted on in 20 years, insurance, social security, taxes.

Bush talks out of both sides of his as... mouth. doing nothing about immigration and democracy on our own soil. But he goes on and on about national security and democracy abroad.

I don't give a rats a.. anymore. They are all a bunch of rich elite liars, looking out for themselves.

Pelosi makes me sick. Cheney makes me sick. How are these people in these positions??

Are we nuts to not retake our government??
    I'm "Dot" and I am LEGAL!

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast