Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by redpony353
    Quote Originally Posted by uniteasone
    well I am not learning Spanish
    I AM WITH YOU!! This is OUR COUNTRY. This is OUR CULTURE. No way I am stepping aside...NO WAY. I am not even leaving California. NOPE. I was born here, it is MINE. And I am STAYING. I speak ENGLISH, not spanish. I am CALIFORNIAN and that is not going to change. I will fight no matter how long it takes. Just saying....
    Ditto!

"In the first place we should insist that if the immigrant who comes here in good faith becomes an American and assimilates himself to us, he shall be treated on an exact equality with everyone else, for it is an outrage to discriminate against any such man because of creed, or birthplace, or origin. But this is predicated upon the man's becoming in very fact an American, and nothing but an American...
    There can be no divided allegiance here. Any man who says he is an American, but something else also, isn't an American at all. We have room for but one flag, the American flag, and this excludes the red flag, which symbolizes all wars against liberty and civilization, just as much as it excludes any foreign flag of a nation to which we are hostile...We have room for but one language here, and that is the English language...and we have room for but one sole loyalty and that is a loyalty to the American people."
    --Theodore Roosevelt, 1919
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The democrats will never get it through their stupid heads that we DO NOT WANT to legalize illegal aliens, that is the LAST thing this country needs. Every one of them need to be sent back home and dropped off as far south as possible.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    [img]Missouri%20has%20had%20a%20Arizona%20style%20law%2 0since%2007[/img], so I'm not getting it, DOJ hasn't went after them! And now there is proof the DOJ was in collusion with the ACLU, which is strictly forbidden!
    Likewise with Oklahoma, and since "07". That was before SB 1070 came out.
    I say, let em' all run up to Kansas(which they did) who's too chicken sh*t to come up with restrictions.
    Mo's on the E, side of Ka, and OK's on the S, side.
    ------------------------

I've already realized that every and any new immigration Law that comes out will be faught against.
    But the more states that come out with their own or follow SB 1070, will
    make the fight much easier in the next round and eventually there will be too many states for the US Government to say "NO" to.

Win or lose, it's a stepping stone. I'm proud of the states for stang up and it makes me want to fight even harder. (win or lose).

Also:
    Some of state immigration bills with come out "silent and deadly" and untouched like OK and MO.

I say, "We're on the move".
    ------------------------

Banned
    How about we make a deal

We keep 50% of the illegals and deport all of the liberals?

Any takers

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    How about we make a deal

We keep 50% of the illegals and deport all of the liberals?

Any takers
    I'll take that bet. First we deport 50% of illegals, then we deport all the liberals which also would include another 45-49% of the illegals and all the liberal nutcases who are citizens. Problem fixed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12