Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    Xianleather
    I apologize to you, I should never have said most of N.Y. was liberal, that is just mostly what we see in the news and papers, seeing New York from down here in Oklahoma, you would think they are all that way, just as some sees okies as just a bunch of rednecks lol not true at all, its funny when I think of New York, I fail to think of the whole state instead of just New York city, it is my failing and again I apologize to you, I am and ashamed for sticking my foot in my mouth as I seem to do a lot, to other New York people on this site I apologize to all of you also, call me a redneck, i deserve it!

Just want you to know though I have a beautiful yard, which I take care of myself (no one here can afford their own latino to take care of it for them lol), not any junk cars up on blocks littering up my lawn

No apology needed, I was born here in Queens, and I am a NY'r through and through, I did however live in Fla for many years spending time on my Grandmothers farm in Shipman Virginia in the summers. My bones may be NY but my heart lives in the country. Don't apologize for your opinion, thats how conversations get started, I saw NY in your post I was like YEAH! someone sees the light! And there ain't no shame in being a redneck, I grew up with some of the finest rednecks you will ever meet when I lived down south. Rednecks are some of the most patriotic people walkin this fine earth....so if you're a redneck, stand proud....ain't no shame in it. And if you're not, well you can pretend ya are! ......lol

What a sad day. To think of the people that went through Ellis Island and all they did to help build this country and now this is what it has been reduced to.

"We want to broadcast the anthem with patriotism, love and respect", music producer Eduardo Reyes said.
    I am insulted. Take your act to Mexico and leave it there.
    http://www.alipac.us Enforce immigration laws!

I agree it defaces all those that came through Ellis Island including my grandparents and great grandparents legally immigrating the the US for a better life. Our ancestors did not demand to use their lanquage here they assimilated and learned english and followed the laws of this country.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Xianleather
    Your right man, I am a redneck,in more ways then one, and I am proud of it! I just stick my foot in my mouth a little more then I like sometimes, must be a redneck trait, I guess you really cannot grow up in oklahoma and not be considered a redneck just as people living in New York, can't help being considered liberal for the most part You are right about rednecks being patriotic, for a lot of them, it is all they have, their pride in their country.Here in my part of the country is mostly loggers, ranchers, farmers, and lots of Indians. I was so proud of the New Yorkers after 911, they showed they were stand up people no different then Okies, when the chips were down, they stood together to get the job done of trying to rebuild their lives out of the ashes, I really felt a kinship with them as both of our states shared a common bond of being hit by terroist,whether they were home grown such as McVeigh or Jihadist from the middle east! That just goes to show you people can stand together when they need to just as we are doing here to try and find a solution to this illegal invasion.
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12