Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The stench is stifling

How's everyone?

Just wanted to get something off of my chest:

While going to work, I pass this home seller and I began to think to myself, "Why do this home seller need to tell me, the consumer, that I don't need a Social Security number to buy a house?" Every loan I have ever taken from a bank, they have always requested my SS#.

It's things like this that boils my blood because they know they are selling houses to illegals. I bet if I were to stop by their office, and ask them flat out, they would turn into weasels on the spot and try to get around giving me a direct answer. I wonder if I tried to buy a hose from them, would they require me to have a SS#?

I took this photo of the sign on the front of their lot:
    Translation:
    Owner to Owner
    No social security....OK
    No credit or bad credit....OK
    Buy here pay here

I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

JAK
    I don't need a Social Security number to buy a house?" Every loan I have ever taken from a bank, they have always requested my SS#.

It's things like this that boils my blood because they know they are selling houses to illegals.
    That's the only reason they would have for "advertising no social security needed!" At least thats the only reason I can see.
    Makes me angry too!

ITS WRONG to be here illegally and be able to buy property and such.
    Now, if the tables get turned and they start confiscating property and such, then all we will hear is that their civil rights are being abused!
    WHAT ABOUT AMERICANS CIVIL RIGHTS!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

HEY!! Another idea for a Citizen Boycott. NO SSI INFO FOR ANYONE...not while there are Illegales in the United States. We could refuse to give them the number; then they will refuse us service; then when they provide service to ILLEGALES with no SSI numbers...WE HAVE A BONA FIDE DISCRIMINATION CASE....MILLIONS OF THEM.

You know, under federal law, no one is suppose to even ask you for your social security number except the Social Security Administration or an employer withholding Social Security Payments to begin with.

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Judy
    HEY!! Another idea for a Citizen Boycott. NO SSI INFO FOR ANYONE...not while there are Illegales in the United States. We could refuse to give them the number; then they will refuse us service; then when they provide service to ILLEGALES with no SSI numbers...WE HAVE A BONA FIDE DISCRIMINATION CASE....MILLIONS OF THEM.

You know, under federal law, no one is suppose to even ask you for your social security number except the Social Security Administration or an employer withholding Social Security Payments to begin with.

I'm going to see what I can do to "shed some light" on this situation. Thanks for the great idea!
    I freed thousands of slaves; I could have freed more if they knew they were slaves.
    --Harriet Tubman

My pleasure!!

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn