Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

LAS

Stepping on ants

Illegal Immigration; gangs; Multiculturalism without assimilation; progressive judges; Code Pink. Hitting a nerve yet? How about Peta; San Francisco’s protestations of almost anything; our children’s text books; Social Progressives fight to marginalize the Constitution, Christianity and Judaism: Ire up? Consider Globalization; abortion; a resurgence of anti Semitism; pseudo environmentalism; a deliberate program to degrade our government’s ability to fight terrorism? Blood pressure not high enough? How about The Main Stream Media that is at least acquiescent by their silence or actually defendants of these wars. How did all of this get started—why are we in this mess?

Consider: Did the loonies in Code Pink just happen? Absolutely not. Code Pink (like Peta’s pathetic followers) next original thought will be their first. Are the editors of the New York Times born that way? Did ACLU lawyers wake up one day thinking ACLU thoughts? Were the graduates from Journalism schools always radically left, or did judges always make law from the bench? Not hardly:

All of these entities are products of academia’s culture of tenured anarchists, and until we realize that our illegal immigration issue is only one among literally hundreds of such wars, our fight will be akin to attacking a fire ant infestation by stomping on one ant at a time.

Don’t believe this to be the case? Want to get an idea of just how virulent the problem is? Take a look at http://www.discoverthenetworks.org/, or read David Horowitz’s, The Professors, and see just how advanced the problem is.

Or, in many colleges and universities, take a look at what students are up against. http://www.studentsforacademicfreedom.org/ or http://www.studentsforacademicfreedom.o ... ution.html. These organizations alone (there are many) go a long way towards showing the way to a better future for all of us.

If we want Alipac to be an even more effective organization we must go for the ant nest! Arm our membership with the knowledge of just what is behind the illegal immigration issue, and while we stomp on this one huge immigration ant, don’t neglect the nest!

Once we are aware of where this “Long march through our cultureâ€

If we want Alipac to be an even more effective organization we must go for the ant nest! Arm our membership with the knowledge of just what is behind the illegal immigration issue, and while we stomp on this one huge immigration ant, don’t neglect the nest!
    I think most here do understand what a tangled web it is and know illegal immigration is just one symptom of the cause. It's just my opinion, but when it is as all encompasing as this problem is, you deal with what's most serious and then proceede on. Eventually you see where it's all tied in. An example is this salmonella outbreak. People are sick and some question maybe a death or two. Do you treat the ill people while you're searching the cause or refuse to treat them till you find it? Does it end even when you do find the factory or is more required to find exactly what ingredient or health issue is present and track it to the beginning? Food from here or food imported etc. ...... Sometimes you have to stomp a few fire ants to find where the nest is......and don't forget, getting the nest is only 1/2 the battle.....gotta get the Queen or it's just moved and started all over again somewhere else. I noticed that when I lived in Florida.......I got rid of the mounds in my yard.....but didn't do much to destroy the problem......they just sat up shop in the neighbors yard. But my initial action was for the protection of my children. If I didn't have kids, I probably would have ignored the issue or never realized there was a problem to begin with.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)