Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar

Re: Steps to Report Illegal Immigrants?

Quote Originally Posted by badthingsman
    Quote Originally Posted by tk422
    I would like to take an active part in rooting out illegal immigrants-
    I would also like to take part in this. It reminds me of a situation from a couple years ago when I was woken up by the sound of nail guns and grown men singing in spanish at the top of their lungs at 7:30 in the morning (my work hours were from 1:30 PM to 10:30 PM, so that was my sleep time). I called the police to complain about noise polution/disturbance. The police sent out a local cop to come knock on my door and explain to me that he could do nothing about it since city ordinance allowed for work-related noise to pursue after 7:00 AM. I told the police officer that I suspected that the workers were illegal immigrants, who should be arrested and possibly deported. The police officer told me that he could not do anything about it legally because they were working and therefore legally protected as "undocumented workers".

How is that for a dysfunctional system? A legal citizen cannot rest because illegal immigrants are protected by law to be obnoxiously loud. Not only that, but if I complain, my rest is interrupted again by the police. I pay the police to serve and protect me, yet they disturb me while serving and protecting illegals.

I am very ready to take part in enforcing work laws relating to immigration!
    You should have told the illegals the were to leave immediately or immigration was coming. You would have gotten a very good sleep (as long as they weren't too bold)...
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Here is the sad state of affairs. I reported a large landscaping company here in California that hires Illegal Aliens to ICE.

They employ over 1000 Illegal Aliens so I thought this would be great until I called ICE to report them. After playing phone tag and being told they were not interested in my Illegal employment for over two weeks, I gave up because they refuse to take complaints unless they are terrorists.

The bottom line is they have been told not to enforce the law and it is futile to report them right now.

Read DA King's articles in Georgia to see how bad it is.

BTW-I even got through to Asa Hutchinson and he hung up on me. I got his phone number from a talk radio show in so California
    Is this Mexico or the USA

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12