Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: STEVE KING ENDORSES DANIEL WEBSTER FOR SPEAKER OF THE HOUSE

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Jean View Post
    Interesting.
    You want the job? I'll vote for you.
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by JohnDoe2 View Post
    You want the job? I'll vote for you.

No thanks JD2!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I second the nomination of Jean for Speaker of the House!

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC View Post
    I second the nomination of Jean for Speaker of the House!

W
    Too funny you guys!

That place must be like what some say about prisons, if you go in good you probably won't come out good.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

STEVE KING STILL BACKING DANIEL WEBSTER FOR SPEAKER, CITES STRONG ANTI-AMNESTY RECORD

STEVE KING STILL BACKING DANIEL WEBSTER FOR SPEAKER, CITES STRONG ANTI-AMNESTY RECORD, PROMISED REFORMS

by ALEX SWOYER
    15 Oct 2015
    Washington, DC

Rep. Steve King (R-IA) is reminding members of the House of Representatives that nothing has changed since Rep. Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) dropped out of the running for Speaker of the House. King is encouraging members to throw support behind Rep. Daniel Webster (R-FL) for Speaker, saying he can “bridge the divides currently running through [the] Conference.”

“The best candidate, Daniel Webster, is gaining momentum for his demonstrated leadership. Dan is arguing for a principled member-driven approach that will transform the culture of the House. His approach will bridge the divides currently running through our Conference,” King wrote in a letter obtained by Breitbart News, which was sent to House members and the Conservative Opportunity Society.

“Others are learning to speak the language of principle over power but no one else understands and has the necessary convictions to transform the House. Certainly no other candidate has actually done what Dan has done,” King added. “And, no candidate running or rumored to run has matched his commitment to conservatism or bottom up governing.”

Breitbart News’ Matthew Boyle reported recently that Rep. Paul Ryan (R-WI)– who the establishment has been pushing to throw his hat in the running for Speaker of the House – has repeatedly confirmed he isn’t entering the race, and nothing yet has occurred to change his mind.

Webster and Rep. Jason Chaffetz (R-UT) are the only two declared candidates for Speaker of the House.

King said he nominated Webster for Speaker last January and again threw his support behind Webster last week because of Webster’s commitment to bottom up governing and conservatism.

Daniel has a proven track record as Speaker of the Florida House and an excellent record opposing amnesty. He is staunchly pro-life, pro-traditional marriage and a defender of the Constitution. No one in the Conference has raised concerns to merit opposing Daniel or the demonstrated principled leadership at the foundation of his candidacy. To bring the Conference together in support of the cause of conservatism, I hope you will join me in announcing your support for Dan Webster for Speaker so the momentum behind his race will continue to grow. Please let me know if Dan can count on your vote for Speaker.

King is encouraging other members of the Conservative Opportunity Society to also put their support behind Webster for Speaker of the House.

House members return to Washington, D.C. on Monday after a week of recess.

http://www.breitbart.com/big-governm...mised-reforms/

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12