Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stick together guys

This site is a patriotic and beautiful thing. It is easy to bash each other. I really like reading these posts and think to myself how beautiful it is to have all of this ENERGY going toward defending this invasion. I read a post this morning here that has stuck with me all day today. It was an illegal telling us that we are scared to say anything out in public about our beliefs. In other words we are hiding behind our keyboards. I have on my minuteman t-shirt today and am proud of it. Usually my Cowboy jersey is being worn on sundays. Let's not bash each other. Let's bond together and give these illegals hell!!!

Balboa - well, I think many here feel the same way and also appreciate the time and energy that folks have put into the effort.

Rest assured, the very fact that you (and so many others...) are here, and for us to be having this discussion is proof that we have indeed made a big difference - and have every reason to expect that we can carry this success forward well into the future.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Although there are many forces that seek to divide and distract us, it is amazing to me that so many people have banned together in this fight. These people are rich, poor, native-born, immigrated from elsewhere, are of various ethnicities, have different religions - or even none at all - and come from just about every state in the country...

In short, to my view at least, it is a mass movement - from the bottom up - by ordinary Americans determined NOT to let a corrupt government nor corporate power to ruin the remaining greatness of the USofA ~= 'America'.

The reverse view, would require me to rationalize lawlessness which I cannot in good conscience do.

...And, I say the above unapologetically to boot.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been moving to my new address and do not have sound hooked up to my desktop yet. Can't wait to hear some of the videos that have been posted that I have not been able to listen to. I have just sensed some in fighting here lately and don't feel comfortable with ALIPAC members at each others throats. We have a new year coming. Let's kick some butt!!! :P

Balboa, that was a nice post.

I guess I'm guilty and suffering from shell shock on the wars average americans have had to fight during the past year.... wars against our elected officials who only see ways in which to destroy our hopes, dreams and the future of our children... all for greed.

We are all united together in the same battle, and we cannot help but get emotional when we see a chance we might finally have to win this battle, with the selection of a new President. The cards again are completely stacked against us; but there is still hope and I am clinging to every inch of it.

If I have ever offended anyone, please accept my apology. Unless you are a supporter of Huckabee, McCain, Guliani, Clinton, Obama, et al ; then the heck with ya !!!!!!! lolol....

Yep, get motivated and get active.

...We'll be ready

Thanks for the reference to the in-fighting and related stuff.
    I think the underlying root of that related mostly to the upcoming elections and in preferences for candidates. Not everyone agrees on which is 'best' and people who, for altruistic and heartfelt reasons - insist upon trying to convince others that one is better than another ( usually, immigration is the main basis for this, but not always however).

Anyway, I guess I'd just like to remind everyone here of a couple of [I hope, obvious] points along this same track:

1. It is statistically EXTREMEMELY HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that all or even most here will agree on one candidate as optimal choice for Pres. It just ain't gonna happen folks. While I appreciate the research and enthusiasm for any of the [better] candidates, trying to change other's minds is a pretty difficult task. In short - friendly persuasion is the best approach; demeaning or insulting those of an opposite point of view will almost certainly get you nowhere.

2. Please do understand and observe the rules. If you don't know what they are, please go back and do a quick refresher. I know a lot of people sign-up in a hurry to post to a thread, but... the very nature of our existence here is based on and places prime importance on the RULES. (Americans for LEGAL Immigration - ya, ok, you can see...)

3. And, let this humble Admin/Mod guy ask for your civility toward the other people here - as we hardly operate in a vacuum and, I can assure you, we are noticed by important people and organizations at the local, state and national levels. Please be the example. Let the disbelieving trolls, racists, and other law-breaking types be the ones to demonstrate their ignorance of, and propensity for rule-breaking.
    And, when they do break the rules, they will be found and treated accordingly. We need you all to do your best to be constructive and respectful. Together, we'll change things and make history.

Thanks,

PhredE
    Mod / Admin guy.

Quote Originally Posted by PhredE
    Yep, get motivated and get active.

...We'll be ready

Thanks for the reference to the in-fighting and related stuff.
    I think the underlying root of that related mostly to the upcoming elections and in preferences for candidates. Not everyone agrees on which is 'best' and people who, for altruistic and heartfelt reasons - insist upon trying to convince others that one is better than another ( usually, immigration is the main basis for this, but not always however).

Anyway, I guess I'd just like to remind everyone here of a couple of [I hope, obvious] points along this same track:

1. It is statistically EXTREMEMELY HIGHLY IMPROBABLE that all or even most here will agree on one candidate as optimal choice for Pres. It just ain't gonna happen folks. While I appreciate the research and enthusiasm for any of the [better] candidates, trying to change other's minds is a pretty difficult task. In short - friendly persuasion is the best approach; demeaning or insulting those of an opposite point of view will almost certainly get you nowhere.

2. Please do understand and observe the rules. If you don't know what they are, please go back and do a quick refresher. I know a lot of people sign-up in a hurry to post to a thread, but... the very nature of our existence here is based on and places prime importance on the RULES. (Americans for LEGAL Immigration - ya, ok, you can see...)

3. And, let this humble Admin/Mod guy ask for your civility toward the other people here - as we hardly operate in a vacuum and, I can assure you, we are noticed by important people and organizations at the local, state and national levels. Please be the example. Let the disbelieving trolls, racists, and other law-breaking types be the ones to demonstrate their ignorance of, and propensity for rule-breaking.
    And, when they do break the rules, they will be found and treated accordingly. We need you all to do your best to be constructive and respectful. Together, we'll change things and make history.

Thanks,

PhredE
    Mod / Admin guy.

ITA and especially with this:

In short - friendly persuasion is the best approach; demeaning or insulting those of an opposite point of view will almost certainly get you nowhere.

Hi there Gogo! (thanks)

I'd just make a small PS or footnote to that point - the fact that we do have variation and intense discussions of such things *is* proof that we are a diverse group with different backgrounds, preferences, etc. If we were all 1 type of people, from 1 background, from 1 place, ...etc, then would we agree on everything, (which, of course, we do not do!)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Balboa, that was a nice post.

I guess I'm guilty and suffering from shell shock on the wars average americans have had to fight during the past year.... wars against our elected officials who only see ways in which to destroy our hopes, dreams and the future of our children... all for greed.

We are all united together in the same battle, and we cannot help but get emotional when we see a chance we might finally have to win this battle, with the selection of a new President. The cards again are completely stacked against us; but there is still hope and I am clinging to every inch of it.

If I have ever offended anyone, please accept my apology. Unless you are a supporter of Huckabee, McCain, Guliani, Clinton, Obama, et al ; then the heck with ya !!!!!!! lolol....
    Thanks Dianne. Even though my Cowboys are losing to the Redskins I am tryin to maintain. I have been a owner/administrator of a immigration website and ended up handing over the reins to the co founder. It is a over whelming work to maintain control over every post and can wear ya down. My website was to help people immigrate legally. As my wife is from Panama. Spent MEGA BUCKS doing it the legal way. And to make matters worse our son is still in Panama waiting on his visa. Have you ever seen a dog chase his tail Try dealing with USCIS or the NVC. What a joke!!!

Banned
    Just to be clear

Good healthy political debate is a good thing , even though it
    sometimes gets heated

I think we all can agree that our overall fight is against
    illegal aliens and the invasion

If that is the topic NOBODY will ever get an argument from me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast