Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It is still sweet.

Did anybody hear Bush stammering at the press conference this morning. He used to beat up on Hastert. Now he'll be facing Pelosi. I can't help but get sick pleasure from that somehow? Bush took out a lot of good people with his stumping and now he'll have to work with their friends. It's going to be interesting.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    You assume that the change of power was not a planned event. There are many clues that it was in fact staged to perfection.

agreed

The systematic removal of house representatives who actually fought for the interests of those who voted for them. Bush used his poor approval rating against his own people that were blocking progress. I'm trying to decide what other country to live in. New Zealand has a great program where I can get certified to teach english to their new LEGAL immigrants. Illegals don't last long there..... imagine that ! A sound, reasonable immigration policy with immigrants who want to be a part of the culture.

Re: agreed

Quote Originally Posted by Justin
    The systematic removal of house representatives who actually fought for the interests of those who voted for them. Bush used his poor approval rating against his own people that were blocking progress. I'm trying to decide what other country to live in. New Zealand has a great program where I can get certified to teach english to their new LEGAL immigrants. Illegals don't last long there..... imagine that ! A sound, reasonable immigration policy with immigrants who want to be a part of the culture.
    Australia sounds good as well........
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Quote Originally Posted by CrocketsGhost
    You assume that the change of power was not a planned event. There are many clues that it was in fact staged to perfection.
    Could be, but listen to the questioning.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

For the life of me, I just don't feel like gloating because Bush was stammering and stuttering, today, I can't seem to find any kind of sick pleasure about what has happened! I cannot blame Bush for all that has happened, everyone has to take responsibility for their own actions. This country knows how the dems are, and to teach Bush a lesson, they have effectively cut their own noses off to spite there faces. All I can say is maybe we deserve what we have asked for, people wanted a change well now they have one, I hope to God our country will be able to survive, we have effectively gotten rid of all the stand tall republicans on our side, but what the hell, we sure did teach that old Bush a lesson here didn't we! La Rosa will be dancing in our streets, Elvira can come on out of that church she has been stuck in, and we will all be just one big happy family!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

Bush saved getting rid of Rumsfeld until the day after the election? If this would have been done in September, I believe the results would have been different last night. How do you explain Bush being that stupid? Now, let's remember, even though Bush is made fun of and called "stupid", he is a very well-educated man. He is very astute politically and would not have let this just happen.

Amnesty is his goal...amnesty is coming.
    D.W.

CrocketsGhost Wrote:
    In some part it was obvious, the voting and counting all in one day without a glitch. Usually the election count does`nt slip by without some drag or delay.
    I was suspicious of that. It just did`nt seem right,
    I heard that some where the voting machines were found to be set up to vote democrate only. Even that did`nt slow it down.
    ------------------------

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by DavidWidman
    Bush saved getting rid of Rumsfeld until the day after the election? If this would have been done in September, I believe the results would have been different last night. How do you explain Bush being that stupid? Now, let's remember, even though Bush is made fun of and called "stupid", he is a very well-educated man. He is very astute politically and would not have let this just happen.

Amnesty is his goal...amnesty is coming.
    More important that how intelligent Bush is or is not is the matter of how intelligent his handlers and those they serve happen to be.

I agree

Quote Originally Posted by nittygritty
    For the life of me, I just don't feel like gloating because Bush was stammering and stuttering, today, I can't seem to find any kind of sick pleasure about what has happened! I cannot blame Bush for all that has happened, everyone has to take responsibility for their own actions. This country knows how the dems are, and to teach Bush a lesson, they have effectively cut their own noses off to spite there faces. All I can say is maybe we deserve what we have asked for, people wanted a change well now they have one, I hope to God our country will be able to survive, we have effectively gotten rid of all the stand tall republicans on our side, but what the hell, we sure did teach that old Bush a lesson here didn't we! La Rosa will be dancing in our streets, Elvira can come on out of that church she has been stuck in, and we will all be just one big happy family!
    I agree with just about everything you said.

The only think saving us from a massive amnesty for illegal aliens was the Republican-controlled United States House of Representatives. I don't understand how anyone who opposes amnesty can take the least bit of pleasure in Nancy Pelosi becoming Speaker of the House Representatives.

In Tennessee, we did our part and defeated Harold Ford, Jr. Bob Corker won't be great on illegal immigration, but he certainly is better than Harold Ford, Jr. on that subject.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast