Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Legal,

Apparently, everyone else has to have some kind of registration - but not illegals.

Actually, my son was stopped recently because he had forgotten to close the tailgate of his pick up. The DPS said it was because they couldn't see his license plate.

I knew you were supposed to close your tailgate, but I thought it might have something to do with things flying out the back of the truck, but no, it is so they can check your plates. Unless of course, you are an illegal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am looking for an article I read during all the marches. It was referring to El Slavador where MS13 is heavy. It blew my mind and thought it could not be possible. The article said 8 out of every 10 cars in El Salvador were stolen from the U.S. That is incredible if true.

Looking for that article as well as towns in Texas that passed Spanish Only as the official language.

Trouble

Trouble,

I only found one town that passed 'Spanish Only' - and I have only heard of one.

There were two articles - one from the San Diego newspaper and one very lengthy one from a Spanish newspaper.

I found these searching Google 'Spanish only towns Texas'.

It is El Cenizo, Texas.

[/quote]
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12