Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop amnesty, don't pay for it!

I think the best way to stop amnesty is not to oppose the amnesty itself, but to oppose paying for it. Amnesty will raise government spending at all levels by at least $100 billion a year. Combined with current spending on illegals the total annual cost for amnesty is $200 billion a year.

Call your reps and say since the US Chamber of Commerce is such a big amnesty supporter, then taxes need to be raised on Corporations by $200 billion to pay for it. A majority of this tax increase would go to the states to pay for their costs associated with amnesty. I think Democrats would be most receptive to this idea.

Just be sure to tell them no way in hell you will pay for amnesty.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Cost of educating children of illegals

The cost of educating the children of illegals will be over $2 trillion

K-12 costs:

Assume 12 million-20 million illegal immigrants (20 million according to BearStearns report).
    Assume they have 18 million children.
    Assume $8,600 average expenditure per pupil per year K-12 in United States.

So, K-12= 13 years= $120,000 per pupil.

(18 x 106) x (112 x 103) = 2,106 x 109 = 2 x 1012 $2 trillion

Public college costs:

$31,000 is average cost of public college per student per year in U.S.
    Assume taxpayers pay ½ the bill.
    4 years at $15,000 per year = $60,000

Assume 20% go to college (3.6 million)

(3.6 x 106) x (6 x 104) = 22 x 1010 = 220,000,000,000 $220 billion
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Sources:

Justich, Robert and Ng, Betty, “The Underground Labor Force Is Rising to the Surface,” BearStearns Asset Management, 3 January 2005.

National Education Association figures cited by Texas State Comptroller, “Texas: Where We Stand,” February, 2006.

William Chace, “A Little Learning is an Expensive Thing,” New York Times, 5 September 2006.

Harris, Joseph.C., “Catholic versus Public Schools: Myth and Reality- Comparison of Financing for Catholic and Public Education,” National Catholic Reporter, 30 March 2001.

Department of Homeland Security: Immigration Statistics http://www.dhs.gov/ximgtn/statistics/
    "We have a sacred, noble obligation in this country to defend the rule
    of law. Without rule of law, without democracy, without rule of law being
    applied without fear or favor, there is no freedom."

Senator Chuck Schumer 6/11/2007
    <s

Then based on the above I guess we need to tell Congress to raise the taxes on Corporations $400 billion a year!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

No amnesty and will save the country a bundle!!!!!

Banned
    Bowman wrote:
    Then based on the above I guess we need to tell Congress to raise the taxes on Corporations $400 billion a year!
    Or, Congress could just start enforcing the law! Then, it wouldn't be an issue.

Why aren't we having hearings on the failure to protect the border and enforce the law. That's the thing that needs investigating!

Maybe we should start suggesting that! They investigate everything else! Oh, I forgot that would involve actually doing something for the American people...definitely a no, no!

I agree totally, taxes should not and can not be allowed to be use to support criminal activity, THATS JUST PLAIN INSANE,

Welcome to ALIPAC Shiloh

Senior Member ShockedinCalifornia's Avatar
    That's the way I feel too, Shiloh. I'm most tempted to just stop paying taxes altogether in protest but many here have explained the problems with this. I still might stop paying though if things get any worse in this country like us losing our constitutional rights.

Welcome to ALIPAC.

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    I still might stop paying though if things get any worse in this country like us losing our constitutional rights.
    Guess what Shocked, you have already lost many of your Constitutional rights. In California we as US Citizens do not have equal representation, foreign criminals have more representation than we do. We are not being protected from a foreign invasion as the Constitution requires. In many cities we do not have freedom of speech or equal job opportunities. Our Second Amendment rights have been Unconstitutionally restricted. Both major parties are controlled by a small minority of people, we do not have a government "Of the people, by the people, for the people". Instead we have semi-Facism.