Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: STOP MCCAIN!!!

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

STOP MCCAIN!!!

I know you folks think "well why should we listen to this person....she only drops into the forums once in a blue moon." Well, I don't have to post on alipac site or visit all the time to know what's going on or to help the cause. But I am beside myself. Don't the rest of you think that it is truly suspicious that McCain who was at the bottom of the Republican candidates is now the front runner!?

I truly think it's the Clinton political machine, delegates getting their pockets line, and serious corrupted dirty tactics. We have truly lost all voice and choice in our political system. It is obvious that a selective few who are in power control our government and our lives.

I have sent a letters to the Republican National Committee, my local headquarters and to anyone that is associated with McCain's campaign.

Here's one of the letters:

I am not sure how you became so brainwashed or how much it cost for the Clinton machine to line your pockets to campaign for such a wormy little scumbag as McCain but the general Republican population does not forget that this donkey and elephant's clothing is a lapdog for such democrats as Ted Kennedy, Harry Reid, Hillary Clinton, and Nancy Pelosi who will lose the general election and Ms. "she-devil" Hillary Clinton will most certainly win the white house.

Did you and other McCain supporters forget that just a few months ago McCain and Kennedy supported and tried to push a amnesty bill for 20 million illegal immigrants (I do not capitalize illegal immigrants because of my disdain for them being here in the US) to become permanent residence of this country? These people are illegal! They do not belong here! We should be doing everything in our power to keep illegals from jumping the boarder and becoming a burden on our medical, social, and economic system not to mention it is a federal law against this type of behavior!?

McCain is a weak Senator and even a weaker candidate. You and your other McCain supporters might as well cast your ballads for Hillary Clinton.

I will promise you this much. I will do anything with in my power if it means standing out in front of the Republican National Convention, plastering my car with anti-McCain signs and standing on major highways with signs to STOP MCCAIN. I will!!!

You, McCain supporters, and John McCain have brought down and destroyed the party that I love and have for years proudly campaign for it's candidates. I will publicly announce and relinquish my voter affiliation with the Republican party since a disgusting dirty liberal like McCain will become the Republican candidate for the presidency. I will write in Mitt Romney and I will encourage other Republicans and Democrats to write in their selections which I will assure you are not Hillary Clinton, Barrack Obama, and John McCain.

From a very angry and disgusted Republican

But alais, I am one lonely person....I realized that I don't have a voice anymore....should I become a "drone" and just simply move through life without questioning my government!?

Government was created to govern people and to baby and take care of them. Where did we lose our country???

I am fustrated and please someone tell me what to do on this Black Tuesday????

nanc

Correction on my quote

Sorry folks....my mother just had surgery and I did not re-read my post...

"Government was created to govern the people NOT to baby or take care of the people"

Sorry

I share your sentiment I have been fighting the good fight and I feel totally beaten down. If McCain gets the nomination, this country is doomed. I have voted since I turned 18 and this will be the first time I will sit it out. I look at my children and what the future holds for them and it makes me want to cry That is why I keep calling, writing and ranting about this critical issue. You are not alone in your disgust and frustration.

McCain could very well be a spoiler for the Dem's and so many people believe what they see and hear on nation media it is a shame, McCain has no chance at a national win but it will destroy the Republican party.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

I think George Bush has single handily destroyed the Republican party

Please continue to write to the Republican Party, the local group, the state group and the national. I have written several letters, I have returned EVERY postage paid envelope to them with comments AND NO MONEY.
    I could only hope that they will get the message if enough of us tell them and it comes down to a brokered convention.
    God help us.
    <div>Thank you Governor Brewer!</div>

McCain is a very feeble and uninspiring candidate. To me, he embodies the current identity crisis within the Republican party. Now we might question whether he is truly a Republican, but that's for another post. I think he views himself as a transformer, of sorts, when all his presence does is dilute the conservative platform and marginalize our concerns. He lacks the charisma and vision to be a leader. More than anything else, I'm offended by his barely concealed contempt for the base of the party. When you add to this his penchant for lashing out at colleagues, and his history of vindictiveness, it's clear how ill-suited he is to take on the challenges facing our country. He has been mythologized and propped up by the media, for reasons I can only speculate.

Despite his "I was a foot-solider in the Reagan revolution" rhetoric, McCain is short on Presidential stock, and someone should have convinced him he was better suited to finishing out his career in the Senate. The only positive I can see in his possible election, is that he won't serve out more than one term. I don't think he's likely to pick a running mate any more inspiring than he is, and hopefully by the time his term is winding down we'll have a much stronger candidate before us; perhaps even a viable third party. I won't vote for him if he's the nominee, nor will I support the Democrat. This is strictly a matter of conscience. I feel completely free of such obligation. I can't support anyone who has so brazenly tried to sell our country out by opening the floodgates to the world, and is intent on weakening the influence of those who oppose such a counterintuitive move. I'll have no part of anyone who evinces such a lack of foresight and wisdom.

Whatever happens today, we must stop McCain.

I just heard that the nominee must have a physical and mental evaluation to qualify for the presidency. We all know McCain will never pass the mental evaluation unless it is rigged in his favor.

If we continue to badger and harrass the powers to be in the republican party, letting them know we will start a new movement Conservatives for Hillary and cast a protest vote for her, maybe they will work with us to disqualify McCain.

Interview of Vietnam POW John McCain on 24 Jan 1970 by Dr. Fernando Barral, a Spanish psychiatrist residing in Cuba.
    "he showed us he is an insensitive individual without human depth,
    who does not who the slightest concern, who does not appear to have
    thought about the criminal acts he committed against a population..."

Four years from now we will have 40 million more Hispanics in the U.S....as citizens...and we will be voting for an Hispanic president...and the world will be as one.....YUCK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    McCain is a very feeble and uninspiring candidate. To me, he embodies the current identity crisis within the Republican party.
    You said it perfectly. But don't worry, I am telling you with 100% certainty that if McCain wins the nomination, he will never - EVER - win against Hillary or Obama. His nomination secures the democratic presidency and yes I think there is a connection to that OR his old-school, silver haired, stubborn supporters are just so out of it that they really think he could win.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast