Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What were the number of aye and no's? I missed that.

Where's Rush, Laura, and Sean on this. They are dropping the ball.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Aye 52- Nay 42 Seems a few (perhaps Presidential Dem Candidates) Senators were absent during the vote?

The real problem lately is those who are on our side aren't communicating with NumbersUSA, Alipac, and Fair beforehand. Before they place amendments and items on the floor. We need better communication between the forces for good to get the job done.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JRB
    If we realy want to make a difference we need to blast these (Sancuary Senators) daily with phone calls, emails, letters to the point they have to listen to us. The discust I feel for these (Lawbreaker Lawmakers) is unmeasurable. Lets take this fight to them on a constant basis. Dont let up one bit from now until they have the ignorance to put the Dream Act on the floor. I suggest we take a long look at the yes votes today and make that a no vote next time they come up for election.

This was "Phreds" post on the c-span thread!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Voting on Motion to Table (kill) Vitter Amendment -

Initial - Extracted from voice reporting (not official)

Yes (Bad):

Boxer, Baucus, Biden, Mikulski, Stevens -
    Feingold, Lugar, Tester, Murray, Bingaman, McCaskill, Sanders,
    Kerry, Reed, Reid, Boxer, Nelson, Harkin, Carper, Rockefeller, Wyden, Collins, Akaka, Webb, Byrd, Leahy, Schumer, Lautenberg, Cardin, Pryor, Cantwell, Whitehouse, Conrad, Snowe, Johnson, Lincoln, Specter, Nelson (FL), Dorgan, Kohl, Hagel, Lieberman, Dodd, Levin,

No (Good):

Coburn, Cochran, Cornyn, Enzi, Smith, Vitter -
    Grassley, Hatch, Imhofe, Burr, Sununu, Kyl, Crapo, Gregg, Bond, Corker, Graham, Allard, Lott, Roberts, DeMint, Bunning, Chambliss, Barrasso, Brownback, Bennett, McConnell, Hutchison, Sessions, Voinovich, McCain,
    Thune, Craig, Murkowski,

(Sorry, interrupted twice, so my reporting is not complete here...)

Results:

Yes (To Table ) 52
    Nays 42

Motion to Table is approved. (Bad news!)
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by JRB
    If we realy want to make a difference we need to blast these (Sancuary Senators) daily with phone calls, emails, letters to the point they have to listen to us. The discust I feel for these (Lawbreaker Lawmakers) is unmeasurable. Lets take this fight to them on a constant basis. Dont let up one bit from now until they have the ignorance to put the Dream Act on the floor. I suggest we take a long look at the yes votes today and make that a no vote next time they come up for election.
    JRB, that is exactly what we have to do, we need to get everyones attention on them, if they win in 2008 we are dead meat, we lose and their will be amnesty with out a doubt!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Ok, we should now focus our frustration and energy on calling against the Dream Act amnesty !!

working4change
    I do not see Senor Menendez in the yays...he must have abstained do to possible loss of taxpayer support...Please blast Lautenberg and Menedez for a sanctuary state.

Yes on to the Dream Act.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 56789