Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stop welfare, anchor baby, etc payments to illegals

If we stop our taxpayer money from going to illegals for welfare, anchor babies, housing and who knows how many other ways the Government is funding the illegals here, they will not have money to stay here. No jobs and no money means they will leave. Until we do that what chance do we have?

You will notice nothing has been said about the monies given to the illegals. I read where California gave mothers of anchor babies $600 per child. I don't know if that is true. If it is, it is why California is broke. Mostly Mexicans live there (which is why we moved out), and they get paid under the table (so they don't pay taxes). California brought it on themselves, not the people of California, but the State government.

If illegals are given amnesty, you can be sure written into it will be more ways for them to get our money. Maybe it is best they become citizens and they won't be able to get as much money, since citizens aren't able to acquire help as easy as they are. Just kidding, I don't want them to become citizens- they are breaking the law!
    SHERRYD

Welcome SherryD!

Yes you have the same shared frustration we all here have. We've all said the same or similar thing, as it is absolute lunacy to continue to do what doesn't work and expecting a different result. But I don't think the California State government wants a different result. They want to let in whoever and whomever they darn well please, and the American people be damned.

I've long since come to the conclusion myself, and I may be wrong, but I really do believe they aren't this ignorant nor are they this smart, so they must be doing the bidding of a "man behind the curtain" a.k.a. The Wizard of Oz. I mean there's just got to be someone telling them to do this, as no human being in their right mind would purposely do this to the people they serve, knowing the dire consequences of it continuing.

Banned

Welcome

" I don't want them to become citizens- they are breaking the law!" Everyone here feels the same .... Wecome to ALIPAC Sherry...

While Medicare, Medicaid and Social Security go broke, we continue to throw fistfulls of money at illegals. Stop the insanity!! (who was that crazy blond lady anyway?)
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)