Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Stopping Illegal Immigration: California Border Initiative

http://www.newswithviews.com/Wooldridge/frosty88.htm

STOPPING ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION: CALIFORNIA BORDER INITIATIVE

By Frosty Wooldridge
    October 14, 2005
    NewsWithViews.com

Have you ever become angry because someone else did poor work with terrible results? Did you respond, “I could have done that job better myself.�

Across this nation today, local, state and federal officials fail their oaths of office concerning illegal migration--all the way to the president. In a recent CNN poll, 87 percent of Americans want illegal alien migration stopped. Has Bush or Congress changed course in the past five years? Nope! Nothing deters them from waging war on Iraq while terrorists enjoy free passage over our Mexican border.

With over 20 million illegal aliens in our country and thousands pouring in every nightâ€â€
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

End foreign aid until America fixes it's own poverty first - me

California or ground zero of the invasion
    I'm starting to wonder if this initiative is going to get enough signatures to make it on the ballot in California. I heard last week they only had about 150,000 signatures, but needed 600,000 to qualify. They like to get a million signatures to be sure they have enough valid ones, but they have less than 2 months to get them. The only way they would have a chance is to hire and pay people to get the signatures. Only problem is there is no money to do it. The people in the state want something done about illegal immigration but no one is willing to financially invest in it. A few more years and the state will have to surrender to the illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This California initiative was news to me until I read Frosty Wooldridge's article. I'm not a resident of California but I'm a fan of Frosty's articles. I hope California gets enough votes to make a difference and if they don't I will be shocked because what I hear is happening (the State is going to pot and turning into a little Mexico) is definitely not in the best interests of the local citizens. As a child, I did live in Lompoc, California between 1963-1971 - the bulk of my elementary school years. If I was to go back today, I don't believe I would recognize the State that I loved as a child.

I feel very sad for California and somewhat because of my fond childhood memories. I hear it has changed so much and so much for the worse, and I have always wanted to go back for a visit, but now . . . maybe not . . .
    People who take issue with control of population do not understand that if it is not done in a graceful way, nature will do it in a brutal fashion - Henry Kendall

tms

Is everyone reading the news stories? You might be missing stuff

same article posted on the 14th

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11007-frosty.html
    "The defense of a nation begins at it's borders" Tancredo

Can you even find 150,000 loyal AMERICANS on the LEFT Coast anymore and especially in California? Wackofornia? The city of Los Angeles proper is just a little Mexico now is it not? The LA cops live in the beach cities and commute to work? You got the Sanchez sisters in Congress right......

Quote Originally Posted by noillegalimmigrationannie
    As a child, I did live in Lompoc, California between 1963-1971 - the bulk of my elementary school years. If I was to go back today, I don't believe I would recognize the State that I loved as a child.

I feel very sad for California and somewhat because of my fond childhood memories. I hear it has changed so much and so much for the worse, and I have always wanted to go back for a visit, but now . . . maybe not . . .
    I have lived in Lompoc for 20 years. It is not that bad here, but the schools are definitely way different than when you were here, as are the "high density" housing areas. But in places like LA and Fresno, you definitely think you are in Mexico.

And of course being California, the regulations and taxes are bad wherever you go.

Quote Originally Posted by tms
    Is everyone reading the news stories? You might be missing stuff

same article posted on the 14th

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-11007-frosty.html
    Tms,

I'm sorry! I checked out the link and see I duplicated an article you posted at least two days prior to my post. I did check two of the forums (general discussion and news articles submitted by Alipac members) and didn't see the article plus did a search on Frosty Wooldridge's name (searches with both his first and last name separately and then both names together). This article didn't come up in any of the search. I thought searching on the author name would bring up all past articles. This isn't the first time a duplicate has happened for me or others. Again, sorry.

TimBinh,

A fellow Lompocian, small world and I left in 1971 and haven't been able to return for a visit since. I've previously checked out Vietnamese for Fair Immigration at www.fairimmigration.com. It is a great website and I did note the location was Lompoc. I will go offline asking questions about Lompoc.

Quote Originally Posted by Brian503a
    Only problem is there is no money to do it. The people in the state want something done about illegal immigration but no one is willing to financially invest in it.
    "It is also in the interests of a tyrant to keep his people poor, so that they may not be able to afford the cost of protecting themselves by arms and be so occupied with their daily tasks that they have no time for rebellion." - Aristotle
    "I can because I will, I will because I can" ME