Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Story title changes at nclr.org

With all that has been going on this week, I have been regularly checking some of the pro-illegal websites.

Just a day or two ago, a story was posted at the top left of the home page entitled "University of Phoenix Favors Mormons". I remember I started reading some of it, but lost interest.

Today, this story is now entitled "Univ of Phx Discriminates Against Hispanics" but it's the same story about the Mormons!

I just thought that was interesting. I never heard anything about that for the 10 years I lived in AZ.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Hi TexasCowgirl,

The illegal population seems to have grown quite arrogant not only in Arizona but across the nation!!

Amnesty would ruin this country!!! God help us it never happens!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHOA!!!!!

I have been reading the George Orwell book 1984. The job of the main character is to alter news stories. Scary!
    Resistance to tyrants is obedience to God

Great example of media "spin."

I am sick and tired of these illegal aliens acting like they are citizens and deserve the same rights as Americans. How arrogant!

D.W.
    D.W.

I read the article again, and of course it has no facts to prove anything. But, if a university did prefer mormons, then they are discriminating against everyone else, not just hispanics.

At this stage of the game, it's a bad move for La Raza to be picking fights with individual religions. Then again, they aren't the brightest bulbs in the pack either.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

The Mormans will kick them out of here. Don't they have a security force like the Catholics Templars?

Dixie
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    The Mormons LOVE illegal aliens. There are over a million Mexican Mormons that have been 'converted' through the church's missionary program.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    LaRaza, the scurge of their own people. Goes around shooting themselves in the foot every chance they get, thinking it will gain them sympathy, don't they have a name for that mental disorder? Oh yeah it's called "Munchauser by Proxy Syndrome", where a person tries to get attention by making their own child sick?

Thta's LaRaza's issue. Make their own illegal "children" look sick and neglected so they can get the attention over it. Well we have figured their sickness out and it will not work!!!!
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have been reading the George Orwell book 1984
    Animal Farm fits too. Some animals(illegal immigrants) are more equal then others(American citizens)
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee