Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by ShockedinCalifornia
    Hey guys! I happen to live in the epicenter of the illegal population.

I DON'T think it is a good idea for these marches to occur at the same time as this flu threat. If they do and it spreads, some people (and you know who) will have to be accountable.

Shocked, I'm not exactly living in an illegal alien - free vacuum either.

I live in Maricopa County (AZ), the main thoroughfare and stopping point for illegal aliens in this state........you can't twirl a tortilla without hitting an illegal alien around here. And that's AFTER the population has decreased in size so, while it may not be as severe as it is in CA, it's not exactly all peaches and cream here either.

And yes, I WANT them to march. I want them to show Americans that they have no respect or regard for the fact that they have greatly assisted in the demise in our economy and could care less but instead DEMAND more, more MORE because THEY are ENTITLED!!

I WANT everyone to see that.......while their own fellow nationals, friends, relatives are shuttered inside of their homes trying to protect themselves in Mexico.....these people have absolutely no regard or respect for the fact that they may well be spreading infectious disease in THIS country, have no regard or respect for the fact that we are under a state of public health emergency which is no deterrent to the filthy, disgusting habits they bring with them with no intention of changing.......

And I WANT more and more Americans to become pissed off and our government to be forced to justify WHY they are catering to this population let alone even considering amnesty when there is NO justification or apparent asset these people can bring to our nation.

Really, how will May 1st be any different from any other day of the year when millions of illegal aliens are wandering around among our population carrying all manner of infectious conditions while we are exposed to it in just trying to go about our daily lives and our kids are crowded into classrooms with the kids?

In fact, it may be the one day of the year we are less at risk when the majority of them are centralized in specific locations, not working in restaurants, not in the stores, their kids are not in school and whatnot.

But either way, marches or no marches.......the flu is STILL out there, the TB is still out there, the other dieseases are STILL there.

Calling for them to be cancelled is not going to change that.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Yes, the flu is out there so go protest and march wearing medical masks that you can buy at any pharmacy like walgreens or the supermarket to keep safe, and if you want to go the extra mile then wear some latex gloves too, and to make it even better hold up a big sign next to those American flags, those beautiful, beautiful flags, that says "GO HOME ILLEGALS WE DONT WANT YOUR SWINE FLU" haha.

Quote Originally Posted by littleirishgirl
    Yes, the flu is out there so go protest and march wearing medical masks that you can buy at any pharmacy like walgreens or the supermarket to keep safe, and if you want to go the extra mile then wear some latex gloves too, and to make it even better hold up a big sign next to those American flags, those beautiful, beautiful flags, that says "GO HOME ILLEGALS WE DONT WANT YOUR SWINE FLU" haha.

I figure that's what we'll see........millions of surgical masks which were distributed right along with the protest signs they can't even read or understand the point of.

But that's good......great actually.....how much more Third World demonstrative could we possibly ask for?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

And yes, I WANT them to march. I want them to show Americans that they have no respect or regard for the fact that they have greatly assisted in the demise in our economy and could care less but instead DEMAND more, more MORE because THEY are ENTITLED!!

I WANT everyone to see that.......while their own fellow nationals, friends, relatives are shuttered inside of their homes trying to protect themselves in Mexico.....these people have absolutely no regard or respect for the fact that they may well be spreading infectious disease in THIS country, have no regard or respect for the fact that we are under a state of public health emergency which is no deterrent to the filthy, disgusting habits they bring with them with no intention of changing.......

And I WANT more and more Americans to become pissed off and our government to be forced to justify WHY they are catering to this population let alone even considering amnesty when there is NO justification or apparent asset these people can bring to our nation.
    I'm with you azwreath!
    Let them March, let them look ignorant, let the illegal lovers March right along side of them - if they dare.
    If Palestine puts down their guns, there will be peace.
    If Israel puts down their guns there will be no more Israel.
    Dick Morris

Don't be surpised if the May marches are small compared to previously. The organizers may be anti American garbage but they are smart enough to realize that the last marches backfired. I'm with W...I want them to march! The more the better. Imagine the number of pissed off Americans this will generate given unemployment, the economy, the direction that Obama is taking us, etc. Come on La Raza, stoke the fires! We promise not to bring any fire extinquishers!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

I can't hardly wait to recruit more people to ALIPAC on May 1st when myself and all my fellow co-workers are hard at work and grateful to be working!!! Let them march! I will remind everyone how disgusting and ungrateful these little thieves they really are!! I'm so excited!!

The Mexico government has upped emergency measures that were put into place only on Friday.
    Officials have canceled hundreds of public events and closed schools for millions of students in and around the capital.

Stay clear of large public gatherings.
    One person sneezes and it is all over.

Yeah this will go over real well this week.
    Their timing could not be any better.
    I hope there are a lot of mexican Flags.

If you ask me this is a pretty bad week to be having May Day rallies for the rights of Illegal Aliens from Mexico.

I hope they will be wearing their masks.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12