Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Many Hispanic men love having several women on the side even once married but then some of the women aren't much better. I was told of a guy who had coworkers cover part of his shift because he went to service the Columbian housewives. I have some of those married Hispanic men hit on me but I let them know I am not interested. This is probably an unsuccessful trophy move for them.
    The women are something else as well. I was in a creative writing class in university and there were many Hispanic women in my class that taught me how they are raised. Many are raised to believe being a woman means wearing little clothing as that is sensual and sexy. That is fine if you waitress in a strip club, go to a club or do so at home but many do it everywhere. If you saw how some of them dress at work you would be shocked. I saw many women who work in an office, wear low cut tops so low that if they bent over their breasts would hang out and these aren't only the young women. Then some of them have skirts so short that their crotch is showing when they sit. Maybe Hispanic men find it sexy but many others find it disguisting and I have heard comments some of them have made. If I was their boss, I would send them home to put on more clothing. These women don't realize that such attire actually prevents them from getting a promotion.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote:26g9ku0d]One of the most disturbing hate crime articles I recently read is
    about 40 black teenagers attacking 3 white girls. See link.
    "I heard these thumping sounds and all these people yelling "F--- whites, f--- whites!" said one resident who witnessed the attack. [/quote:26g9ku0d]

I know I am so tired of reading and hearing about this day after day in the MSM. Wash Post, NT Times, ABC, CBS, NBC, Fox News, CNN , Sunday talk shows, Internet web sites etc etc. /sarcasm off

Meanwhile some guy named Michael Richards murdered babies and is a child molester.
    [b]Civilizations die from suicide, not by murder.
    - Arnold J. Toynbee

I do not appreciate the fact that when people discuss about why children are so misbehaved in school, they point to the immigrants as the source of all evil. Please keep in mind that the poor in general, no matter what they are, do not raise their kids in the same way as people who are better off on the economic scale.

Here are the factors: poverty, teachers with no character (I only met a select few in my education that actually gave a damn about our education), and personal character.

It's not just illegal immigrants' kids!

<<<<<<<<<< If you saw how some of them dress at work you would be shocked. >>>>>>

Many of the schools around here started making the kids wear uniforms that amount to a certain color pants and a school t-shirt because the women were sending their little girls to grade school dressed like two dollar hookers. They haven't started wearing uniforms in the high schools near me yet but they will send the girls home the last couple of school years if they don't cover themselves. I guess when the mothers dress like hookers (and they do) the kids think it is normal.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree. When I drove my daughter to school I seen how some of these teens were barely dressed despite school rules. My daughter was shocked that they were not enforcing them. After my daughter graduated high school she learned that some of those girls were working as stripper at one local establishment. She told her male friend who seen them working that she was not surprised. This is sad but true.

Our government sets a good example for these kids on rules. Obey and enforce the ones you agree with.

Quote Originally Posted by Roxas
    I do not appreciate the fact that when people discuss about why children are so misbehaved in school, they point to the immigrants as the source of all evil. Please keep in mind that the poor in general, no matter what they are, do not raise their kids in the same way as people who are better off on the economic scale.

Here are the factors: poverty, teachers with no character (I only met a select few in my education that actually gave a damn about our education), and personal character.

It's not just illegal immigrants' kids!
    You are correct and a voice of reason is important. However, a main purpose of this board is to discuss the problems associated with illegal immigration. Our focus on that does not exclude the existence of other causes of problems, but merely reflects what we come here to deal with. I'm just trying to point out that persons in a swimming pool will most likely be swimming.
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12