Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Student Beaten At School

A student was beaten at school and was airlifted to hospital due to head injuries. This is in Homestead, Florida where there are many illegals. No names were given. The fight was over a girl. Watch the video footage under the high school incident. Note the students they talk to.
    I am waiting to hear the update as they are in the process of arresting the kid who caused the injury. It will be interesting to see who the 2 fighting are. Also in the Miami Herald up date gang related and racism was mentioned.

http://cbs4.com/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If you think that's bad, check this out:

News from the San Joaquin Valley
    11/06/06 13:57:26

A 14-year-old arrested on suspicion of killing a classmate last week picked up the boy and slammed him on the pavement before punching and kicking him, a witness said.

Michael Anthony Mobley, 13, died after the fight Wednesday in a parking lot near Ahwahnee Middle School, where both teens attended school.

"The whole thing lasted less than 20 seconds," said Matthew Wright, 31, who watched the fight while he was stopped at an intersection.

After Mobley fell to the ground, the 14-year-old - whose name authorities did not release because of his age - looked nervous and fled, he said. Wright tried unsuccessfully to resuscitate Mobley.

Mobley died of "head trauma due to blunt impact," the Fresno County coroner said.

The older boy was arrested Friday and was being held at the Fresno County Juvenile Justice Campus.

Mobley's funeral was planned for Tuesday.
    The relatives of the older kid couldn't speak english as they talked to reporters in the courtroom.

Re: Student Beaten At School

Quote Originally Posted by swatchick
    A student was beaten at school and was airlifted to hospital due to head injuries. This is in Homestead, Florida where there are many illegals. No names were given. The fight was over a girl. Watch the video footage under the high school incident. Note the students they talk to.
    I am waiting to hear the update as they are in the process of arresting the kid who caused the injury. It will be interesting to see who the 2 fighting are. Also in the Miami Herald up date gang related and racism was mentioned.

I went to the link you provided. I did not see the story. I used the find feature to search that page on the terms "high" and "school" and "incident" and all searches came back NEGATIVE.

Where is this video and story?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Must be this story:

http://cbs4.com/local/local_story_331170921.html

High School Student Flown To Hospital After Fight
    (CBS4) HOMESTEAD A fight between two students at a Homestead high school ended with one in the hospital and another in jail Monday afternoon.

The 17-year old student from South Dade High School was airlifted to Jackson Memorial Hospital today with non-life threatening injuries.

Another boy, also 17, was arrested and sent to Juvenile Assessment Center to face battery charges. It is not known what caused the argument.

But Miami-Dade Schools Police Department spokesman Ed Torrens says the fight happened right before school ended.

CBS4's Tiffani Helberg reported that this is not the first time the school has made headlines. Several weeks ago, two of its students were killed in a car accident.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Thus the reason our kids will not attend the public schools here anymore! The middle school where our 13 year old son would attend already has a gang problem, and he is quite outspoken and quite opinionated.

As well, another issue, he has started getting the attentions of a lot of the girls around here (one of the girls told him she liked him because he was white, and she wanted only white boyfriends) especially the older teen girls (what's this all about????) and it has already caused some ripples just where we live, cannot imagine him in the school with all that stuff going on.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Under the channel 4 video if you point the arrow on the pictures it will tell what the story is and you can watch the video. I did this morning for an update and the victim is Hispanic. The news reporter spoke to the victims sister and not the parents. This means that the parents definitely don't speak English and because they didn't show them it means that most likely they are illegals. In other stories where family members are injured in car crashes, get shot etc. the entire family is shown. Even if distraught the parents are always shown. Here we got a glimpse of the anchor baby. My guess is that they are from Central America.

I don't know if it is a nationwide problem or just a TX problem but more and more kids who were passing drop out of school because they can't stand the stress around here. The gang violence seems to increase every year and the number of roving bands of punks on the streets seems to be growing or else the ones in my area just grew big enough to start wandering around. There are regular fights on the streets around the schools and, from time to time, someone gets killed in the violence. These are not just kids taking a swing at someone else. They are people with weapons who mean to harm one another.

TX state legislators are talking about "school vouchers" in ernest and that annoys me. Why should taxpayers who don't even have kids in schools have to pay for everyone to send their kids to private schools to get them away from illegals and gang members? If they would kick out the gang members instead of insuring that they can stay in school, even if they have to be sent to a special school for troubled kids, there wouldn't be a problem. If they would deny illegal aliens admittance to our schools at all, it would do a lot more than alleviate the over crowded classrooms because it is impossible for kids to learn in two languages!

While the spanish speaking kids are learning in Spanish, the English speaking kids raise hell. Same in reverse while the English speaking kids are learning in English. They aren't learning each other's languages. They are keeping the classrooms in a constant state of disruption.

More and more there are kids with learning disabilities that include violent tendencies mainstreamed into the regular classrooms. Those kids are the ones who stay in school no matter what because it is like they are forgiven their sins automatically no matter what they do or who they do it to! Thank you G. W. Bush for helping to make a miserable situation ten times worse by not closing the borders and dangling a carrot under the noses of five or ten million more illegal entrants!

We also have many fights after school in Miami Dade County and I am starting to see some of it becoming racist as in Hispanics vs African Americans in some cases. Many Hispanic women have razor blades concealed in their hair. They have long hair and put it up in a bun and that is where they hide the razor blade. It is enclosed in cardboard and one end is covered with something to make it easier to hold. There is no need for that.

Jeepers, Swatchick!
    I can't believe what our school systems have been reduced to.

The kids here can't take anything that even resembles a bandana to school because it is considered gang sign. Some schools prohibit them from carrying back packs unless you can see through them.

It's a sad day when kids feel like they have to carry a weapon to school in order to defend themselves!

I guess the only reason it doesn't seem like a racist thing here is because the majoity of the school kids are hispanic. The gang members turn on one another. Blacks, Asians and whites collectively are, by far, the minority. I'm not so sure but what kids who are Americans at all are the minority.

AmericanElizabeth, you asked "what is this all about"--girls
    saying they only want white boy friends. It is about trophy
    boyfriends (or husbands). It seems that there are a lot of women
    who don't like the way the men (or boys) of their own group, treat
    their women. My husband comes home from his store, where
    he has customers of many cultures--mostly women customers.
    Many of these women talk badly about the cultural behavior of
    their men--too machismo--no real respect for their women.
    Granted, this isn't true for ALL men, but apparently is true enough
    that many women want an American boyfriend/husband. The Korean
    lady who runs a local cleaners, in English, tells my husband that
    her husband won't work in the store, hasn't yet learned English,
    and will only send his boy to college--not his daughter. A
    Mexican heritage friend doesn't want her daughters to marry
    a Mexican man--she wants her daughters to have marriage
    partners, not be a slave to "her man".

Many of the higher class immigrants don't raise their boys
    to be machismos, but the lower classes do. This is just part
    of "multiculturalism"--and it's not just whether women have to
    wear burkas or not--it's about expectations and learned
    behavior. A friend of mine once told me he was going to Europe
    to get married to a Peruvian girl friend. Since I have a Peruvian
    sister in law, I said, "my sympathies for him". My male friend asked
    me to explain. I told him that I suspect that once he is married,
    he will be expected to take care of her entire, extended family.
    Wonder of wonders, once my friend returned from the wedding,
    he told me the new wife of his friend told her new husband that her mother needs a new car. This is often the expectation when
    one gets a trophy husband, and is just another example of
    cultural clashes.

My examples are regarding adults--imagine the frustrations of teenagers
    in trying to deal with this, and the jealousies and the hate.

One of the most disturbing hate crime articles I recently read is
    about 40 black teenagers attacking 3 white girls. See link.
    http://www.presstelegram.com/news/ci_4602384

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast