Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Illegal hispanics are intent on taking over this country , they have it easy here , Stupid gringos give them everything , they will not go quietly
    I don't want them to go quietly, I want to hear their screams of anguish and worry for everyday they lavished in my and everybody else's suffering!
    **** em'
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by Justthefacts
    Most of us have read , and understand the intent of the 14th

Now try telling that to the liberal morons that love illegals

Keep in mind the vast number of liberal judges we have in this country

Keep in mind that this is not going to be easy but also keep in mind that it has to be done if , if you want to keep this country

Illegal hispanics are intent on taking over this country , they have it easy here , Stupid gringos give them everything , they will not go quietly

The problem as I see it is that you cannot just petition the supreme court for a ruling on the issue ,

Even the supreme court is not a lock on our point of view

Remember they have liberal members , including one that use to belong to la raza ,

The court is not without bias , and its not a guaranteed win

Personally , The supreme court should be completely neutral , but that is not the case , it is biased , depending on which party has the most fruits and nuts in the mix
    Actually, it is the Chicano nationalists and other many other legal Hispanics in our country who are hell bent on taking over this country. The illegals are merely their little foot soldiers to help them achieve that goal. Not that the illegals aren't willing participants I might add.

It may have been Supreme Court Justice Louis Brandeis who wrote about where the Court should look when interpreting legislation. The first place was the language of the document itself, the second place was statements made by the authors of the legislation. I think that court decisions were the third place.

In any case, the wording of the 14th Amendment is clear on its own. Looking at the statements made by those who constructed the amendment makes their meaning crystal clear: This amendment was never intended to grant citizenship to illegal aliens.

Case closed.

Banned
    Excellent post. I had been wondering specifics on it also how it got twisted to the current state as any reasonable person could see illegals in the country illegally are not under the full jurisdiction of the US law and hold allegiance to a foreign country.

Now whats our chance in 2 years of having it defined that way. Then also whats the chance of accepting that its been purposefully misinterpreted and checking parentage and fixing "citizenship" status of those who recieved do to misreadings. Basically changing their citizenship to that of the parents and removing US citizenship.

After all its not changing the law, just defining what they said previously was undefinable and going with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Excellent post. I had been wondering specifics on it also how it got twisted to the current state as any reasonable person could see illegals in the country illegally are not under the full jurisdiction of the US law and hold allegiance to a foreign country.

Now whats our chance in 2 years of having it defined that way.
    Close to zero. 'Bamacrats still control the Senate.

Quote Originally Posted by Syanis
    Then also whats the chance of accepting that its been purposefully misinterpreted and checking parentage and fixing "citizenship" status of those who recieved do to misreadings.
    Less than zero. Even people such as Lamar Smith, who has written clearly from a pro-American point of view, would be up against bleeding hearts whose hearts do not bleed for structurally unemployed Americans. Frankly the odds are overwhelmingly against correcting previous mistakes.

A lot depends on whether there's a recovery which reemploys people who are new to long term unemployment. Also, it's possible that as information technology jobs continue to be outsourced, we'll gain support from people who are now on the sidelines.

It's also possible that when Americans see our government actually using E-Verify and worksite enjforcement, they'll take heart and demand priority for Americans. We shall see.... ************************************************** **************************
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Let's hope no Supreme justice ever has to rule on anything including the Flintstones theme song. According to this:

When you're with the Flintstones
    you'll have a yabba dabba doo time.
    A dabba doo time.
    You'll have a gay old time.

We'd all be required to have homosexual relations.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12