Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sugar Daddy Government-Another Bailout by Chuck Baldwin

Press release for September 18, 2008

Sugar Daddy Government: Another Bailout Picks America's Pockets
    By Chuck Baldwin

Las Vegas, NV - Constitution Party presidential candidate Chuck Baldwin who is scheduled to address this weekend’s upcoming Conservative Leadership Conference in Las Vegas, NV, will comment on the latest government bailouts and the accelerating meltdown of the U.S. financial system.

Baldwin will speak to the annual gathering of conservative and libertarian political leaders Saturday, September 20th at 3 PM local time and is expected to say, “Our entire financial system is based on an illusion, with a foundation built on quicksand. We spend more than we earn, we consume more than we produce, we borrow more than we save – and we cling to the fantasy that this can go on forever. The glue that holds this crumbling scheme together is a fiat currency called the Federal Reserve Note, created out of thin air by an international banking cartel called the Federal Reserve. Since a ‘note’ is a debt, this leaves us with an obvious problem

"That deer in the headlights look on the faces of Obama/Biden/McCain/Palin when discussing this crisis should tell Americans everything they need to know about these candidates. Not one of them is letting on they know what’s really happening, much less how to fix it!

"In the last three years, the Federal Reserve has created over $4 trillion in new money out of absolutely nothing. As these huge new piles of phony money flood the banking system, the phony money already in circulation becomes worth even less, which leads to higher prices. We accept the vague term ‘inflation’ to describe this giant rip off, as if some immutable force of nature is the cause of our shrinking paychecks. But, make no mistake –This meltdown will ultimately spell disaster for every American.

"The roller coaster ride began in earnest with the $60 billion Bear Stearns bailout, followed quickly by the $300 billion bailout of government’s big mortgage/banker buddies last month. September started with the massive Freddie/Fannie bailout that will end up costing taxpayers somewhere between $500 billion to $1 trillion. On Monday, the fed brokered the Bank of America buyout of Merrill Lynch. Then just the other night, the fed announced the $85 billion bailout of AIG insurance, an enormous global entity with over $1.1 trillion in assets.

"So far, the only solution being talked about is more of the same failed monetary policies that got us into this mess in the first place – more fake money, more debt, more usury. It is time to demand a return to sound money. None of the other “Big Boxâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[b]"So far, the only solution being talked about is more of the same failed monetary policies that got us into this mess in the first place – more fake money, more debt, more usury. It is time to demand a return to sound money. None of the other “Big Boxâ€
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Wouldn't it be great if people would actually think in terms of candidates and not parties - and issues rather than parties?

If every voter in this country would actually do that, they would see that the ones running don't have a clue and it will be business as usual.

The politicians stood by, and forgive me but I think prospered, when this fiasco was building with home prices being pushed into the stratosphere and anyone and everyone were given loans they and the lenders knew they could never repay.

The politicians have stood by and made sweet trades deals and helped outsource jobs. We have allowed China, with it's cheap, shoddy, and deadly products to own our marketplace.

The politicians stood by and allowed this country to be filled with illegals to take our jobs and put the burden for them on the backs of the taxpayers.

Whether you believe in the war or not, surely even those who think it was justified can admit that billions of dollars have been misused through all of our contracts with some private contractors. It seems they were given blank check and our checkbook has never been audited.

Any one of these things could destroy the economy of this country - together we don't have a chance unless we are willing to try something different.

We have had business as usual for decades - why don't we give Ron Paul a chance. As yourself if he can do any worse.

Also, what's this I hear that our politicians are thinking of rebuilding Georgia ????
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We have had business as usual for decades - why don't we give Ron Paul a chance. As yourself if he can do any worse.
    I, and likely millions of others would have given Ron Paul the chance, but since he dropped out of the race-he has no chance anymore. I will support Chuck Baldwin. Some say a vote for Baldwin is a waste, but a vote for a guy who is asking for us NOT to vote for him is truly, 100% a waste.

Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    I, and likely millions of others would have given Ron Paul the chance, but since he dropped out of the race-he has no chance anymore. I will support Chuck Baldwin. Some say a vote for Baldwin is a waste, but a vote for a guy who is asking for us NOT to vote for him is truly, 100% a waste.
    I couldnt' agree with you more.

JAK
    Paul urged Americans to bypass both major party candidates and instead vote for a candidate such as Chuck Baldwin.
    I will gladly take his advice and give my vote to Baldwin. If Ron Paul were going to be on the ticket... then he probably would have gotten my vote. To vote for these two traitor candidates, Obama/McCain... what do we really have to lose? We know that both of them are trying to help give this country away. So Baldwin for President and vote patriot Americans, hopefully for the house and the senate.

Yes... too many people just vote for party. That's SHAMEFUL!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

Since McCain is lying like crazy now for votes, I don't think he can be trusted to be serious about any issue except what he CLEARLY stands for which is an amnesty for illegal aliens, strong stance against Russia and possibly war, and a treaty with the EU called which sounds like a union which would forfeit our sovereignty (and in that case there goes what pro-lifers want since the EU has gone pro-choice). McCain has tried to get the EU to side with him on Russia so that their military could help. (Speech in France earlier this year) and that ties in with what he wants with the treaty/union with the EU.

The economy just went to heck and Bush has said the word "dire" and even the media seem to promoting whatever he wants to do. He proposing a bail out by the Federal Reserve Bank which strangely enough has a rule about not making loans. I'll bet that's about to change. He mentions small businesses which are the only one that deserves any help to draw people into believing this is going to help them. But I don't think it has anything to do with small business. I think it has anything to do with banks who have messed up, corporations and his beloved globalism.

With a good many people, it seems to be 'who are you most afraid of, McCain or Obama'. Personally, considering his low opinion of anything but what he wants, I rate McCain equally dangerous to Obama. As far as who could get more done as president, I would say it's McCain because both the Democrats and Republican congressmen would be more apt to go along with him while with Obama the Republicans would be more apt not to go along with him.

Chuck Baldwin is right on all issues as far as I'm concerned, and that's what I want. I would love to see Ron Paul as a cabinet member or some type of adviser to Baldwin where his experience and knowledge would be invaluable.

It looks like more people are swinging to Baldwin and he may now be ahead in the third party candidates. I guess the only way to know is for people who plan to vote for him to sign up on his campaign so they will have a better count. Speaking of which I will do right away.

"Chuck Baldwin is right on all issues as far as I'm concerned, and that's what I want."

Exactly. I don't agree with him on everything, but his positions align with mine more than any other candidate's.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I watched a show this morning that showed how this came to be in Business 101 terms. Back during the crash of the 30's they separated the mortgage and loan companies from the stock companies. That is what saved us and what grew the economy back. Back with clinton (yes another air headed democrat) was in office, he changed it BACK to the way business was handled before the crash . . . he joined stock and mortgage/loan companies together. This is where all the corruption comes in because you can't separate the two. Thus the crooked loan companies would make bad loans and the stock companies would turn around and buy them, then sell unqualified loans back to the market.

THUS THE FAILURE AGAIN OF THE MARKETS. Everyone is corrupt and until we clean out the government with level headed and smart people, there is no end in sight.

I don't know what is going to save us now. All I know is that everything stems from the termite infestation of illegals who are corrupting our core along with corrupt politicians.
    Once abolish the God and the government becomes the God.*** -G.K. Chesterton from the book 'The Shack' by Wm. Paul Young-