Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar

Summer Confrontations Ahead, Watch Out!!

Well here in little Tijuana, the warm weather confrontations are starting up. It is an inevitable fact of living among people who for some strange reason seem to get bold and quite pissy when the sun comes out, why, we do not know.

Fact: illegal (well he swears he has papers, but every time the police are around, he is not!!) maintenance man gets in my 12 year old sons face about helping little kids into a tree, he says he needs to go home (we do not know why, or what prompted this, nor does our son) , my son says no, this is America and he does not have to go inside unless his mom or dad tell him to. Maintenace guy says to go away, go inside before he calls the landlord to have us evicted!!!! (Oh yes, dad comes out with steam rolling out of ears and gets in this guys face and says don't ever do this again!!)

Now I am wondering what prompts this strange phenomenom? Does anyone have any ideas at all? It happens every spring/summer. I would have to assume that in more warm states, this behavior goes on all of the time? Since our winter (the rain and wind) has finally ceased, it seems, we know without a doubt that they will start up.

Important point I forgot to state, when all of these kids are playing in the above mentioned tree, this guy does not seem to care, but when our son is out there and just even sitting on a low branch, this guy flips out and rants at him. He tried to tell my husband our son was cutting a branch off (he had not tools with him!!), this was his reasoning to him why he got after him, such a blatant lie it was an eye rolling moment.

Give me your thoughts, that is why I posted this. Wondering what people think and their thoughts on why this all starts up in warmer weather.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

dxd
    We have found that that kind of behavior is not limited to warm weather. I have been attacked with rocks as well as snow balls. As to why, the answer is simple. When you show a person that there are no consecuences for their actions you are encouraging that kind of behavior. President Bush has placed illegal aliens above the law and shown them that there are no consequences for their actions. If illegal aliens were not placed above the law by bush they would not even be here. The fact that bush acknowledges that there are illegal aliens in the U.S. is also acknowledgement that he places them above the law, since it is his responsibility to enforce immigration law.

You might want to read this. Good explanation of another consequence of Amnesty and how it affects Congress.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=30546
    Senators grant themselves amnesty
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Now I am wondering what prompts this strange phenomenom? Does anyone have any ideas at all? It happens every spring/summer. I would have to assume that in more warm states, this behavior goes on all of the time? Since our winter (the rain and wind) has finally ceased, it seems, we know without a doubt that they will start up.
    Elizabeth, I don't know what prompts this "phenomenon" as you call it but where I live most of the year it goes on constantly. Every week end, there is trouble somewhere around me. In summer, the gang violence increases because the kids are ALL out of school with lots of time on their hands and glorified babysitter called a teacher to keep track of their whereabouts.

I have a feeling it is one of those "cultural" things the president wants us to welcome with open arms.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Beer and hot sunshine make a bad bad combo, it brings out the idiot in all that take part.

Senior Member NoIllegalsAllowed's Avatar
    Well I would call the police about him harassing and threatening your son. You can still call.

And also make a complaint to your state's child welfare agency about this grown man verbally abusing your son and threatening him.
    Free Ramos and Compean NOW!

Not all, but alot of Mexicans have a natural resentment towards whites.
    I had some fat Mexican try to get in my face awhile back on a construction site. One of his under ground irrigation pipes had been broken by our utility backhoe. He kept ranting about how we should "show more respect". When I finally told him to get the hell out of my face and shut up, he threatened to follow me from the job after work and "teach me some respect".
    I don't know how he planned to do that, but I got a good laugh out of it.
    He got even more pissed about me laughing at him.
    <div align="center">"IF it absolutely, positively has to be destroyed overnight-Dial 1-800-USMC"</div>

When I finally told him to get the hell out of my face and shut up, he threatened to follow me from the job after work and "teach me some respect".
    I don't know how he planned to do that, but I got a good laugh out of it.
    Problem is, he may have gang member buddies who will follow through on that threat. I'd have reported him to the police for communicating threats.

Maintenace guy says to go away, go inside before he calls the landlord to have us evicted!!!!
    That maintenance man has targeted your son. I would video tape your son going out to play and the maintenance man pestering him. Then call the cops.

Also, that maintenance man may want your son out of sight so he can do something wrong and he knows the other kids will not tell. The guy is intimidating your child.

Also, the activity in the hood does seem to increase over the summer months.

And also make a complaint to your state's child welfare agency about this grown man verbally abusing your son and threatening him
    That is called 'assault'. You should report this behavior to the police and also to the landlord. The landlord can be sued, you know. The landlord, as I understand it, is also Mexican? He may not know that he is responsible for his employees.

Employees cannot go about assaulting the children of the leasees. Get a lawyer AFTER you tape and report this to the police.

MJ

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast