Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

One explanation - summer is growing season. Those spicy jalapeno and serrano peppers are coming off the plants now.

Too many spicy peppers emboldens these already brazen invaders.

:P

About 10 years ago, I had a huge serrano pepper plant in a bucket on the side of the house. I was waiting for the peppers to turn red before picking them. Someone came along and cleaned the bush. We were renting then but there weren't too many Mexicans yet. I was appalled that someone would just help themselves to what obviously was someone else's property.

I'm not quite that naive anymore. :P

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    THe landlord is from Romania, and he has also treated our son in the same way, and yes, we called police, they said they could not do anything, as nothing physical had happened (although he is under 18 and both are grown men).

You can bet this mother was on the phone with the landlord and snarling about his employee verbally harassing our son and about his threat of eviction, although he has no grounds and no authority for that. I told the landlord that if he did not do something about this, I would and it would be with a lawyer.

As for the child "welfare" personel, I'll check. My thoughts are they can't do much over what the local police will do. It is not lilkely he'll get arrested for this as he made no physical threats to him. Besides, my husband, who is a head taller and about 50 pounds more (muscle, he works in a warehouse moving freight) got in this guys face and said he would never again talk to our son, at all (he was nose to nose with him like a drill sargeant), the guy told him not to talk to him like that, my husband said he would and to shut up. This had to have been embarrassing as all his illegal friends were standing around.

Targeting our son, heck yes they have been doing this for a while, but they leave our daughter alone (some male issue). Our son who is 12 (nearly 13) , is 5'5" and weighs about 140#, and he does not shy away from confrontations, he told this guy he did not have to go in and this guy was in his face yelling, our son told him to shut up he had no authority over him (this guy is about the same height and not much heavier than our son, I thought this has something to do with it, as it was a macho thing).
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My thought is machismo. Dad has had piece of him and he is trying to get even by taking it out on your son. Now he using you child to harass and get even with you and I think he could escalate.
    Nip it in the bud. Call the police and file a report if he has so much a put his hand on your child for anything, taken him by the arm, pushed him, anything. oing after the landlord is a good idea I saw posted above. Just my opinion.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Very odd police. The yelling at your son is assault...if it becomes physical then it assault and battery. Assualt is against the law here...

MJ

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Yes I know, but for some stinkin reason, they won't do jack about it here!! It makes me so mad.

Well the landlords wife tried to play peacemaker tonight. She is "sweet" when she talks about our son. When we explained the treatment our son has gotten here is racist, she perked up and said "no, no, there is no one here racist", my husband told her they sure were, that when they will allow the Mexican kids to play in the trees and climb, but tell our son to go away and go home, go inside, not to play in the trees, that is racist.

Boy she jumped at that. "Oh, I will speak to him (the maintenance man)".

We told her that if our son is not treated in the same way as the other kids and we are the only white family, then that is racism and we will talk to someone else about it. My husband said "this is America and we believe in fair treatment, if you have a problem with our son, come to US, not yell at him, if we have a problem with your kids, we will talk to you, not yell at them".

We also pointed out "does it not seem strange to you that here he is the only white boy, and others always complain about every little thing, although they NEVER have a specific reason about WHAT he might have done, but we do not complain about the noise their kids make, the garbage thrown on our front yard, the foul language thrown our kids way about them being dirty white boy or fat white girl, yet no one takes action when our kids are being called racist names or being picked at by the adults?"

(Moderators, I am only paraphrasing a legitimate discussion hope this is ok.)
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12