Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Super Highway....

Thanks! Usually it at least says, "Thanks for your input", but I just got Toobin's blank email form again.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

LNR

Re: Super Highway....

Quote Originally Posted by Texas2step
    Thanks! Usually it at least says, "Thanks for your input", but I just got Toobin's blank email form again.
    Me too ... but I'm going to assume it went through .. just to make sure this yellow journalist gets his come-uppance, write Lou too and ask him to follow up on this:
    loudobbs@mail.cnn.com
    Illegal immigration and the war in Iraq have 2 things in common:
    1. Nationalize expenses 2. Privatize profits
    Register "INDEPENDENT"

I wrote to Toobin, Dobbs, CNN, CNN I-Report and called CNN direct.

So far no word from anyone.

I asked Lou how could Toobin not know about the NAFTA super highway, yet know who Ron Paul is.

Super Highway....

It would be satisfying to know that Toobin and others are at least receiving our references to the real facts on the NAFTA highway! I sent him (twice) this reference for the first portion of the NAFTA highway to be built across Texas: "Corridor Watch.org - Challenging the wisdom of the Trans-Texas Corridor": www.corridorwatch.org/ . ("Learning about the Trans Texas Corridor, the 4,000 mile, 584,000 acre, $184 billion mega-project of TX DOT (Texas Department of Transportation)."

The beautiful, "public relations" magazine of the Texas city in which I live has already published a large feature article on the "Trans-Texas Corridor" as the first link to the "NAFTA Highway", complete with a double-page outline of the map of the highway stretching across the entire United States when it is completed!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Apparently Toobin has never seen Lou Dobbs. If you google the NAU you will see tons of Lou Dobbs comments on it.

Please call CNN (404) 827 - 0234 and tell them we want a national apology from Toobin for lying about the existence of the NAU.
    no disrepect to Dobbs, but Dr. Paul has been talking about these Sovereignty stealing entites for many years now.. many.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123