Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Supply and demand

Supply and demand
    created by the Illegals only benefit them and they use it as an excuse to be here. It doesn’t really matter if there is 30 million people in the country or 3 billion, the economy would be the same.
    Illegals field workers are benefitting illegal as well as Americans and with the increase of population comes the increase of demand for food and workers. Without the workers the need for food would become less and the need for more farm workers would become less. The economy would adjust to be the same. That goes for any other businesses. Less housing, less cars, less food, etc because of less population. (Example; in Reno, NV the HAWK medical and dental clinic services 95% of it’s clients are Illegals. It become so over crowded that another dental clinic for the children had to be built at expense to the county)
    12 million Illegals demand more producers of every thing to meet their demand. So their being here only benefits them and businesses. Their present causes a demand for more everything. America’s demand remains the same no matter if Illegals are here or not.
    It is stupid to say the economy is better for Americans now because of Illegals. It has been better in the past without 12 million Illegals. Illegals presence has driven up the price of every thing but wages have fallen or remained the same.
    Illegals are more or a liability on the system than an asset and if made legals will be a further liability resulting is destruction of America’s say of life. America do not need illegal workers.

Re: Supply and demand

Quote Originally Posted by dyehard39
    Supply and demand
    created by the Illegals only benefit them and they use it as an excuse to be here. It doesn’t really matter if there is 30 million people in the country or 3 billion, the economy would be the same.
    I've been wondering also what the hell Congress is thinking?

http://www.brillig.com/debt_clock/

U.S. NATIONAL DEBT CLOCK
    The Outstanding Public Debt as of 01 May 2006 at 02:24:10 PM GMT is:

$8,371,995,992,783

The estimated population of the United States is 298,623,941
    so each citizen's share of this debt is $28,035.25.

Can each citizen write that check for their share of the debt? If we could isolate the US, our population would stabilize for a while then perhaps actually decline when us Boomers checkout.

What happens if we create 12 to 40 million more instant Americans that pay taxes? Next we'll need millions more to come and do the jobs those taxpayers can no longer afford to do.

Divide the debt figure by a population of 33,000,000. Can that population service the debt? Probably we won't have to be concerned with this without a pandemic.

I doubt if this continent could support 3 billion, but I think our leaders will need to try to "grow" the country to that level the way they spend.

That is what I think this whole thing is about. Congress doesn't really give a rat's butt about me, you, or all the people in the world. We are not sharing the American dream with these immigrants. Welcome to our nightmare.

Whadaya think?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You are assuming the new 20-40 million are going to pay taxes - they aren't. Their tax payments will be on the minus side - due to Unearned Income Tax Credits.

Not to mention all the social services they will continue to get.

They do purchase food and they do purchase automobiles.

Just think agribusiness is doing quite well off this. The government gives them big subsidies called 'farm bill' - courtesty of taxpyaers. That's to make it seem it is going to family farms. That is false - the majority goes to big agribusiness.

Then they get their labor cheap, because the government makes taxpayers subsidize their employees.

Then their employees are on food stamps and buy a lot of their product with those food stamps - courtesy of taxpayers.

Now how great is that??????

Why can't I think up a scam like that?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie
    You are assuming the new 20-40 million are going to pay taxes - they aren't. Their tax payments will be on the minus side - due to Unearned Income Tax Credits.

Well, I'm no economist, just a factory worker that was retired early when my job went away. I'm familiar with the "unearned income tax credit." I'm raising a grandson on a small fixed "unearned" pension, so I don't seem to qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit which benefits those with income from work. After reading up on this looks like a part time job might roll me into that though.

I see your point. I think you've exposed an upcoming agenda for a non-sovereign, undocumented nation. The income tax system will need to be replaced, at least for individuals, with a national sales tax.

I still can't help thinking that more bodies here will be needed to share the national debt. Maybe "trickle down" is being replaced with "trickle up"

Our landlord, Hu, was just here, then we get all frantic again about pushing this amnesty crap again while ignoring the clear wishes of the citizens. We're in a big hurry to pass any damn thing after zero concerns about immigration since 1986. Very Strange

Whudyathink?
    Unemployment is not working. Deport illegal alien workers now! Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    Quote Originally Posted by nntrixie

Well, I'm no economist, just a factory worker that was retired early when my job went away. I'm familiar with the "unearned income tax credit." I'm raising a grandson on a small fixed "unearned" pension, so I don't seem to qualify for the Earned Income Tax Credit which benefits those with income from work. After reading up on this looks like a part time job might roll me into that though.

I see your point. I think you've exposed an upcoming agenda for a non-sovereign, undocumented nation. The income tax system will need to be replaced, at least for individuals, with a national sales tax.

I still can't help thinking that more bodies here will be needed to share the national debt. Maybe "trickle down" is being replaced with "trickle up"

Our landlord, Hu, was just here, then we get all frantic again about pushing this amnesty crap again while ignoring the clear wishes of the citizens. We're in a big hurry to pass any damn thing after zero concerns about immigration since 1986. Very Strange

Whudyathink?
    "The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which."

-- George Orwell, Animal Farm

So Hu just dropped by to tell Jorge, that on his farm, animals know their place?

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by loservillelabor
    So Hu just dropped by to tell Jorge, that on his farm, animals know their place?
    Bingo!