Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Guys just to let you know, I know someone who is a Republican precinct chairman in the area where Chris Cannon serves. I won't give out the guys name for obvious reasons. He has been working on getting rid of Chris Cannon for years. I asked him what he thought about John Jacob and he told me that without a doubt that John Jacob is a fraud, an imposter. He says that Jacob is just using the issue to get elected, but is really a Rino. He said that Jacob also has no clue about NAFTA, CAFTA or FTAA either. He said that Jacob wasn't even going to use the immigration issue (wasn't even going to talk about it) until he heard from the voters, but he's really weak on the issue. The real candidate he supported was Merrill Cook, but he lost to Jacob when the tallied the precinct votes and the only reason they went for Jacob instead of Cook was because Jacob had more money. Go Figure!

Take what I say for what it's worth, but I've known this Republican precinct chairman for nearly 10 years and he's one of my best friends and I know he'd never lie to me and he's always on the money when it comes to politics or anything in general. So if he says that a politican is crap, I believe him 100 percent.
    Here's the problem....so, this guy is a fraud. Question is, do we support him to get rid of Cannon? Getting rid of Cannon sends a VERY STRONG signal to the pro-Amnesty politicians, puts them on notice. So, wolf in sheeps clothing, or someone we already know is a wold in Cannon?
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    Quote Originally Posted by dman1200
    Guys just to let you know, I know someone who is a Republican precinct chairman in the area where Chris Cannon serves. I won't give out the guys name for obvious reasons. He has been working on getting rid of Chris Cannon for years. I asked him what he thought about John Jacob and he told me that without a doubt that John Jacob is a fraud, an imposter. He says that Jacob is just using the issue to get elected, but is really a Rino. He said that Jacob also has no clue about NAFTA, CAFTA or FTAA either. He said that Jacob wasn't even going to use the immigration issue (wasn't even going to talk about it) until he heard from the voters, but he's really weak on the issue. The real candidate he supported was Merrill Cook, but he lost to Jacob when the tallied the precinct votes and the only reason they went for Jacob instead of Cook was because Jacob had more money. Go Figure!

Take what I say for what it's worth, but I've known this Republican precinct chairman for nearly 10 years and he's one of my best friends and I know he'd never lie to me and he's always on the money when it comes to politics or anything in general. So if he says that a politican is crap, I believe him 100 percent.
    Here's the problem....so, this guy is a fraud. Question is, do we support him to get rid of Cannon? Getting rid of Cannon sends a VERY STRONG signal to the pro-Amnesty politicians, puts them on notice. So, wolf in sheeps clothing, or someone we already know is a wold in Cannon?
    PB,

It is not fair to say this guy is a fraud.

It is fair to say that someone in Utah that worked for a competing campaign that lost to John Jacob is calling him a fraud.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

William:

Based on the post about the issue, I wrote , "...so this guys a fraud." I meant it as a question.

My primary inquiry, which was answered when I saw your press release was who we support....obviously, the choice is we need to get rid of Cannon at all cost if possible to send a serious signal to the rest of those running for office this November.[/quote]
    Keep the spirit of a child alive in your heart, and you can still spy the shadow of a unicorn when walking through the woods.

Quote Originally Posted by PintoBean
    William:

Based on the post about the issue, I wrote , "...so this guys a fraud." I meant it as a question.

My primary inquiry, which was answered when I saw your press release was who we support....obviously, the choice is we need to get rid of Cannon at all cost if possible to send a serious signal to the rest of those running for office this November.
    [/quote]

I understand. Yep, it's time to jump into action with our friends and slug this one out.

Can you help us get the word out on this endorsement with your blog and net connections PB?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

John Jacob campaign ads

In Jacobs' campaign ads he has been claiming that Cannon has a history of sponsoring amnesty bills... does anyone have links to the actual bills he sponsored or in which he voted in the affirmative?

William....drop me the finished press release in email....I'll fire up my political blogs so that they start bringing in traffic again, and turn them into a clearning house for various releases and articles on those we want to support in November.....When they are active, I get pretty good traffic through them.

Just letting you know here as well....just mailed the press release out via email to a very large host of Utah papers.

The effort is underway and we should use this thread to coordinate our online activism on this campaign.

Please post your efforts, questions, and suggestions in this post

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... ic&t=32246

W

We have our press release on the homepage too

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=N ... =1&thold=0

Voting for John Jacob

I spent a good half hour on the phone today talking to Brad who is the Event Coordinator for John Jacob. I now feel very comfortable voting for John Jacob. I've been wanting Chris Cannon out of office now since his last election because of his views and voting record on illegal immigration, etc. We've been looking for a true conservative to take his place... a real Reagan Republican... and it looks like John Jacob could be the man.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast