Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Someone from the Tucson Citizen said that Mr Barnett was "terrorizing and intimidating folks". Is it safe to assume that he meant the people that were on this man's land? Were there other people involved? I can't imagine that he would threaten anyone who wasn't breaking the law. I wish all of these people were as supportive to the American citizens who are being threatened by the drug cartels and the Mexican military. Who's side are they on?
    From all that I've read about Barnett, he's been protecting HIS land for some time now and the OBL's have been out to get him. This was very interesting in that they used "legal" mexicans for the bait!

It's very easy for these ILLEGALS & their supporters, everywhere, to lie about being threatened or called "names." Isn't that the tried and true method for getting a lawsuit into the court? "racial profiling/racial discrimination"-----pull the race card when nothing else works?

Now the line is so blurred due to all the deceit and lying that when there might be a case of true racial discrimination, it's muddied and tainted.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I contacted the Cochise County Court house, but they had limited information on line. They referred me to the Sierra Vista Herald, which has been covering the case.

http://www.svherald.com/shared-conte...=roger+barnett

If anybody needs additional information, there is paperwork available for a fee at www.cochisecounty.com "The Clerk of Superior Court" and "Request copies"

Quote Originally Posted by Neese
    Does anyone know what rights a person has if they lease land? Why would they lease the land if everyone can use it anyway?
    It depends on how the lease is written up, most ranchers lease BLM land to graze their cattle on and fence it in and usually have to right to deny access to the public/hunters to protect their cattle from being mistaken for a deer.
    As far as I am concerned so what if he had a rifle in his hand, so did everybody else and as far as I know there is no law against calling people names.
    Believe it or not poaching still goes on and ranchers have every right to protect their cattle.
    How this thing turned into such a mess is beyond me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

The PC people need a scapegoat. The first thing that they like to do is to destroy the person's credibility. They are trying very hard, but it isn't working with me. I know the difference between right and wrong, and I don't need a court to tell me, I can figure it out on my own. Apparently he is doing a good job of cleaning up the border on his own because they view him as a threat. I feel bad that he is being drug through the mud, but it is also nice to let people see how ridiculous this case is. Does anyone know how to get in touch with Roger Barnett? A few kind words and a monetary contribution might be a nice gesture.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12