Like Tree5Likes

Thread: supporter swayed by false polls saying most Americans support Amnesty

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

supporter swayed by false polls saying most Americans support Amnesty

I received an email this morning from a supporter that is concerned about some of the false polls the illegal alien invasion supporting elites are using now that suggest most Americans support Amnesty via a path to citizenship for illegal aliens. Please review my response and utilize it in your own activism.

Email concern

I am concerned about the results of a survey at http://www.quinnipiac.edu/news-and-e...ReleaseID=2272

For Florida:

Offered three choices on illegal immigration:
    • 53 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with a path to citizenship;
    • 12 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with no path to citizenship;
    • 31 percent say immigrants should be forced to leave.

These statistics were shown on my local 5:00 FOX news in Tampa. I was disappointed that 53% Floridians thought illegals should stay and lead to citizenship. Since being shown on TV, I was afraid people may see a pro majority, that may sway them the saw way.
    Ohio:

• 52 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with a path to citizenship;
    • 9 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with no path to citizenship;
    • 36 percent say immigrants should be forced to leave.

PA:

• 52 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with a path to citizenship;
    • 9 percent say immigrants should be allowed to stay, with no path to citizenship;
    • 37 percent say immigrants should be forced to leave.

My reply

Scott,

Dont be disappointed in your fellow Floridians, the elites have been paying for and promoting fake result polls showing a majority of Americans want illegals to stay for several years now.

Be disappointed in Fox News and the Associated Press and the corrupted polling firms telling that lie.

How could a majority of Americans be that stupid and those poll results contradict the readings showing 70-80 opposition on other matters in our extensive poll collection...
    http://www.alipac.us/illegal-immigra...ts-statistics/

Are we to believe that 70-80% of Americans oppose licenses and welfare benefits for illegal aliens but yet somehow they also support illegals being allowed to stay and get those very items?

And if most Americans supported allowing illegals to stay, then why would more than 64% vs 33% oppose legislation like SB 744 and the amnesty bills of 2006 and 2007 that would "allow illegal immigrants to stay and get citizenship" ???

The elites behind this invasion saw how the polls and polling data were destroying their amnesty efforts so they started paying for and circulating false polls telling big lies.

Ill have our moderators check on your account.

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I agree that these polls are fake. There's no way in hell 1 out of 2 Americans support illegal aliens being in the country let alone government allowing them to stay in the country, and Florida would be the last pace they'd want them. Hell, anyone remember Trayvon Martin? Floridians thought it was okay for someone to kill him because they didn't know he had a right to be walking through the subdivision where his father was staying. So no, Floridians who think it's okay to kill an American they think is in the wrong place would never support millions of illegal aliens in the wrong country.
    Last edited by Judy; 08-26-2015 at 10:01 AM.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

judy
    your 100 % right no way in hell the usa want them to stay ship the only one that would want them to stay if they married ) to one . just close the border down . as trump said the poll are all false & it true . I like all of your post

Quote Originally Posted by southBronx View Post
    judy
    your 100 % right no way in hell the usa want them to stay ship the only one that would want them to stay if they married ) to one . just close the border down . as trump said the poll are all false & it true . I like all of your post
    Thank you so much, southBronx. I like all your posts, too!! Thank you for being here and helping us all stop this madness and get our country back on track.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn