Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

I left this post there

Sorry, I gotta go with Rebellady on this one. Outsourcing American jobs and importing FORIEGN workers (legal or illegal) will kill the middle class in this country as surely as day follows night. To believe anything else simply shows a lack of research on the subject, or a lack of functioning brain cells. Your short-sighted, greed-motivated pandering to the corporate crime syndicate that promotes this national suicide is at best repulsive and at worst, treasonous. Damn John, maybe that wrestler should have hit you harder.

PinestrawGuys said:
    Outsourcing American jobs and importing FORIEGN workers (legal or illegal) will kill the middle class in this country as surely as day follows night. To believe anything else simply shows a lack of research on the subject, or a lack of functioning brain cells.
    It's just too bad that everyone does not understand this. I think the greedy corporations do understand what is happening but just do not care as long as THEIR bank accounts are growing. America as we knew it is disappearing fast, so fast that it scares me. What kind of place will it be when my grandchildren are grown? I hate to even imagine
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

I Love Lou Dobbs' stance on illegal aliens, China trade, outsourcing and other issues, but he has stated himself, that he is not a conservative.

REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!
    REMEMBER IN NOVEMBER!

TV

I think everyone is watching too much TV! Laugh. cheers glenn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12