Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Sure!!!! Let those immigrants in by the millions!!!

Numerous studies have shown how the typical American has little knowledge about our world. Politicians are as bad as any group when it comes to being aware of anything outside their narrow frame of reference.

So many idiots, so little time!!!!

So....... with so many politicians and immigration supporters clamoring for more more MORE people!!!! Let the immigrants, both legal and illegal, flock in... the more the better!!!!! Let's get a billion people in our country!!!!

Uhhhhh, yeah, sure.

Then there was the TV show last night with some blithering idiot names Stossel spewing about how much room there is to expand!!! Expand the cities!!!! There's LOTS of room!!!!!!

Well, here is but ONE aspect of how we will convert the USA into a 3rd-world country if the population keeps growing by leaps and bounds.

Water. The lack of it. Those living in the arid west SHOULD know of the perils facing the expanding population out there. Well, the water problem also exists further east.

Read the linked-to story for more ammunition to fight the idiotic buffoons who believe we can continue to expand our population with no negative effects.

http://hosted.ap.org/dynamic/stories/S/ ... SECTION=US

Along with increasing water shortages will be decreased farm output to feed ourselves. Then, what happens when the growing population results in shortages of so many other goods such as fuel to heat homes, to move our vehicles?

The day will come when the cost of fending off freezing cold temperatures will take half of the working poor's income. Won't that be great..... funneling even more money into the pockets of the elite class.

It IS class warfare, folks.

And we are losing.

Obbop,

I saw the Stossel show and had the same impression that he is an idiot. He even tried to cross swords with Lou Dobbs! Lou Dobbs is your daddy Stossel.

Also, if Stossel ever reads this. You wear entirely too much makeup on camera and you look very femenine.

Stossel is clearly a propogandist and a subtle one at that in many cases. I could read the Open Borders Lobby messages all over him.

No really, gas and clothing are cheaper than ever. We have plenty of room for growth and outsourcing is good for America!

I can't wait for his Rob Allyn inspired "Mexico is a wonderful place" show.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I keep waiting for the day that these TV open borders talking heads find their jobs outsourced to someone in India who will work for 10% of what they make.

The same applies to the RNC mouthpieces on the radio. After all, free competition is good, right?

It's like hell vomited and the Bush administration appeared.

I left a message to Mr. Stossel on his message board:

http://forums.go.com/abcnews/2020/threa ... dID=305944

rebellady1964Outsourcing American jobs a myth? Get real, John!
    Posted: Feb 11, 2006 02:04 PM reply

1 Posts
    John Stossel, you want to report that outsourcing American jobs is nothing more than a myth? You are truly whacked out if you believe that! I live here in NC where thousands of jobs have been outsourced to China and Mexico. You say thousands of new jobs have been created in America. That's true maybe, BUT WHAT YOU FAILED TO REPORT IS THAT THE NEW JOBS PAY ABOUT HALF AS MUCH(OR MORE)LESS THAN OUR OLD JOBS! Take mine for instance.....my job goes to China and the highest wage job I can find is $6.00 an hour LESS than my previous income. That may not sound like much to you but it's a HUGE difference to me! What if you lost your job, Mr. Stossel, to outsourcing and you were then hired by another news affilate at ONE HALF the pay you earn now? Would you call that GOOD? Bush wants to brag about the creation of new jobs but we all know the TRUTH! It's low paying, near nothing jobs that are being created. Get real, Mr. Stossel, report this the way it truly is! Outsourcing is DESTROYING AMERICA!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Good job, rebellady!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This has been going on for a while. Clinton started the crap...even gave technology to China...A COMMUNIST COUNTRY!

I told Bush it didn't start with him, but he could stop it!

There's something else going on here. The rich, famous and political, all seem to want to bring America to it's knees, and I think it's because of either..they think we should be on the same level as all other Countries, which is the U.N.'s opinion.

The UN doesn't want the US sprawling, they want to force all workers to live in one small area, and allow the rich to live wherever, and keep the pristine country side to be vacant.

Or they think by giving other Countries our tech and jobs, we are being so nice to improve their economy.

I don't know, something is just wrong!

I just wonder how long American's will allow this, before the next Revolution?
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Im sure there are PLENTY of good looking pntogenic Russian males that would replace John Stossel for $50,000 a year, instead of the $300,000 + that he makes... that would be good for CBS, Idiot.

Note that DOBBS is on cable, and Stossel is network. There are NO CONSERVATIVES on network.

However, turning america into a third world toilet will eventually just destroy the country as a whole...

There are NO CONSERVATIVES on network
    Thre aren't? What do you consider to be a conservative? I think they are all painted with the same brush these days anyway, with very few exceptions. The ones who have guts enough to stand up are slandered accordingly regardless of whether they are on network or cable, aren't they? To me it is just one big mud wrestling contest and very little news.

Rebel, Well said.

W are you saying Stossel is a girly man?

he is obviously an idiot who doesnt know how to research a story. I say outsource him to India or Communist China.
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Thanks, JP and Junius! Yes, W is right....Stossel is a sissy, a girly man! I bet Lou could take him, no problem ........I think I could, too LOU'S THE MAN, STOSSEL'S AN IDIOT!
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast