Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Surging Cain Takes Aim at Sagging Perry

With Rick Perry's support dropping and Herman Cain's rising in GOP presidential race polls, Cain, a former pizza company executive who has mostly avoided attacking his Republican rivals, is now taking aim at the Texas governor.

Cain was the first Republican candidate to criticize Perry for leasing a Texas hunting camp with a racial slur in its name, a controversy sparked by a Washington Post report.

Even though Cain backed away from the criticism a day later, he has since held a book signing in College Station, Texas, home of Texas A&M University, Perry’s alma mater. And Cain told the National Journal Thursday that he would consider running as the vice presidential nominee for any of the candidates except Perry.

“Quite frankly, based upon Gov. Perry’s position on some issues, I would not be comfortable being his vice presidential nominee,â€

Remember this? Cain graduated from an all Black college. Right?

http://diverseeducation.wordpress.com/2 ... e-college/
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyYuma
    Remember this? Cain graduated from an all Black college. Right?
    Come on man! who gives a (blank) where he graduated, at least you can look up his school records to know that! He was just on Huckabee and the audience absolutely loves him!

Palin called him the flavor of the week, Republican strategist called him the flavor of the month, that's what makes America so great "We're so flavorful"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

You are right , Obama won't release his records. I was just making a point because when I saw he was from that college, I remember the whole ordeal in 2008, when Obama took office, and the girl and all. It's just me man. It's like when I saw the name of the topic, I immediately got an image of the new fad of kids and their saggy pants :P .
    The Lord is my Sheperd, I shall not want.