Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The LA Times Pulled The Same Thing

And KFI's John and Ken blasted it to smithereens.

Quote Originally Posted by olivermyboy
    A coalition of groups supporting immigrant rights released a poll Tuesday that appears to turn conventional wisdom about immigration attitudes in the county on its head.
    This says it all! No bias there, huh???
    I think all we have to do is take a look at who commissioned the alleged poll.

I just wanted to say it. 600 hundred people polled at $26,000. Thats 43 bucks a pop for a poll that means nothing.

suckers!

I AGREE!! Look who sponsored this thing! That is why the Senators are getting a 3 to 1 AGAINST AMNESTY!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

Google "Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin & Associates". They are also based in Oakland, California, and Madison, Wisconsin. BUT WAIT! THE BEST IS YET TO COME...... The firm also has an affiliate in MEXICO CITY. I DID FIND IT STRANGE THAT MOST OF THE OFFICERS OF THE COMPANY HAVE HISPANIC SURNAMES!!! R/ Skip

For over 20 years, Fairbank, Maslin, Maullin & Associates (FMM&A) has provided custom-designed quantitative and qualitative opinion research and strategic advice to political candidates, ballot measure campaigns, business sector clients, non-profit organizations and government agencies. FMM&A brings important advantages to its clients:

Experience & Technical Skills

FMM&A clients include political campaigns, major corporations, public agencies and non-profit organizations. FMM&A researchers apply sophisticated analytical tools to report and interpret research results for clients who need to make real, often difficult, decisions.

Consultation & Strategic Advice

FMM&A interprets survey and qualitative research data in clear, understandable and actionable terms.

Commitment to Client Service

All of FMM&A's research is custom-designed to fit each client's individual circumstances and needs. FMM&A's staff is competent, experienced and dedicated, and its principals report in-person to decision-makers.

Accessibility

FMM&A has offices in Southern and Northern California (Santa Monica and Oakland respectively), as well in Madison, Wisconsin. The firm also has an affiliate in Mexico City. FMM&A's partners and senior staff can always be reached by phone, e-mail and in-person whenever the need arises.

http://www.fmma.com/index.htm

This only confirms the extreme level of desperation existing in the pro-illegal camp. They are pathetic. We don't have to resort to fake polls. We have the truth on our side.

Here is California the polls are probably right! Most people here are illegal aliens, and we know how they are going to vote in a poll.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    This only confirms the extreme level of desperation existing in the pro-illegal camp. They are pathetic. We don't have to resort to fake polls. We have the truth on our side.
    You hit the nail right on the head Deb
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123