Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a beatch. I do not HATE anybody. I do not HATE NOBAMA. I would have voted for Alyan Keyes and I think he is black. I am not a repub or democrap. I am an independent and did not vote for Nobama or McShame. I think that the ones that HATE are the extreme left wingers. Why aren't they on the terrorists watch list?

agrneydgrl, it's because early on in the campaign, the media adopted Obama as their candidate. The only criticism I've yet seen was on a Washington Week In Review broadcast where several people mentioned that Obama had committed more troops to Afghanistan before a security review was completed.

To make matters worse, illegals are the current media darlings.

IMO there's a need for an explicit statement of Americans and the quality of American life first in this magnificent country. Right now we're reacting to unceasing efforts on behalf of illegals. But we don't begin and end our criticisms with an explicit statement of It's Americans First.

ELE

Bad Actress and Stupid Person.

I don't know which stinks more Garafola acting or her politcal analysis. She thinks that she can speak for the people that went to the tea parties saying that THEY don't even know the history of the 1773 Boston tea party. She is an idiot.

The brave patriots involved in the tea party movement know more about freedom and our Constitution than Gutter snipe Garafola could ever hope to know....... She and Oberman make a fine couple.

One Million strong Americans united to bring together The Second American Tea Party! I am very proud of all Tea party enthusiast Americans!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

ELE wrote
    I am very proud of all Tea party enthusiast Americans!
    And I'm proud of being a right-wing extremist, if being against illegal immigration or against Obama or for Ron Paul, then so be it. To hell with DHS, we're probably better off without that bogus department. I'm gonna get a t-shirt that says 'Right-wing extremist-->' and a hat to match.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

WHY SHOULD I HAVE TO PRESS "1" FOR ENGLISH ?
    Garafola and Madow wish they had tea bags ,
    BUILD A WALL DEPORT THEM ALL

Quote Originally Posted by Yenko13
    They ARE teabags.
    "

Quote Originally Posted by miguelina
    Quote Originally Posted by Yenko13
    They ARE teabags.
    Got tea bags?

They are such iditots.

Garofalo said, "The Republican party now depends on immigrant bashing and hating the black guy in the white house". Olbermann said, "Um hum" in agreement.

The Republican National Committee Chairman Michael Steele is black! The Republican party elected a black man to lead them. How does their statements about the Republican party ring true?

I bet they don't know that about Mr. Steele.

Dixie