Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

AT&T process of being sued

http://www.eff.org/legal/cases/att/

Finally! This group, Electronic Frontier Foundation, has filed a Class Action lawsuit against AT&T for disclosing its customers phone records and internet traffic records to the NSA. I am sorry to say that I am an AT&T customer with phone and DSL. Right now I am looking to remove their equipment from my home and office and make the switch.

I know many of you have taken a stand to fight against the invasion. But I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt we must watch all intrusions made by the government. What boils my blood, is that a lot of Americans believe it is fine to let a little freedom go for the promise of safety. If we stand united against what is coming down the road as one, we may not stop it but we may be able to alter its course.
    "....mercy to the guilty is cruelity to the innocent." Adam Smith

Re: AT&T process of being sued

Quote Originally Posted by justjeffUS
    But I am convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt we must watch all intrusions made by the government. What boils my blood, is that a lot of Americans believe it is fine to let a little freedom go for the promise of safety. If we stand united against what is coming down the road as one, we may not stop it but we may be able to alter its course.
    I must admit, I am a convert. I truly believe our government and president were looking to protect the American people -- but sadly I learned that's not true. You don't take away and limit the rights of the people and then leave the borders wide open. After the Minutemen exposed the open borders I realized something is not right about this picture
    "Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it" George Santayana "Deo Vindice"