Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

A Tale of Two CNN's

CNN is beloved by our side on the one hand with host Lou Dobbs being the cable networks highest rated show. But what about the other side, i just noticed that they too support La Raza. CNN is owned by Time Warner, and Time Warner appears on the NCLR's Corporate Relationships list:

http://www.nclr.org/section/corporate_p ... s_program/

And a lot of people thought these were just 'hardworking people looking for a better life' or 'poor peasants leaving the hellhole of Mexico'.

Can we assume that all of them are not that -

But the agenda is much more insidious than just the workers and it has been 'infiltrating' into every aspect of this country - every industry.

We need to get busy and keep the boycotts going strong.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I've emailed Lou Dobbs previously and pointed this out. Never heard any comments about it on his show, have you?
    "Remember the Alamo!"

Quote Originally Posted by krazynbama
    I've emailed Lou Dobbs previously and pointed this out. Never heard any comments about it on his show, have you?
    if you like to see him on air then don't push him to say anything, Time Warner will cut him like a legal worker in landscaping.

I think this is the reason he won't publicly entertain the idea of running for public office, too. They have him over a barrell and they probably have him on a legally binding contract for X-number of years.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

who said I'm pushing???? I just asked him.....
    "Remember the Alamo!"

krazynbama, I didn't mean it that way. I have asked him, too. I'm just speculating as to why he doesn't seem to want to discuss it.

I have to admit that he is quite effective right where he is, though.

hey, no offense taken Junius. It would probably be more appropriate to address Time Warner instead of Lou because you're right, he's fighting for us and pressure on him needs to be limited.
    "Remember the Alamo!"