Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    If you haven't already read it, check out her book--or screed--- The Death of Right and Wrong. It gives a pretty good insight into her orientation and background. She also fully addresses the assault on Western culture by leftists. It's quite an interesting read, particularly since she's been in the belly of the beast.
    I haven't read it, it sounds interesting, which Bruce certainly is......

Am I right when I say that her views stem from realization that Western Civilization harnesses social liberalism like no other?

Case in point: She has been great on the immigration issue. Why? Could it be that she realises that Mexico and other Third World cultures taking over our Western/American First World ways would be catastrophic for liberalism? That it would make things much worse for feminists and homosexuals if America turned into Mexico? That American/Western ways have comparatively been great for feminists and homosexuals, and therfore Western Civ needs to be preserved -- saved from the chauvanistic Mexican ways?

Not too many liberals seem to have that kind of depth, foresight, and intuition.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Pay off..?

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki
    If you haven't already read it, check out her book--or screed--- The Death of Right and Wrong. It gives a pretty good insight into her orientation and background. She also fully addresses the assault on Western culture by leftists. It's quite an interesting read, particularly since she's been in the belly of the beast.
    I haven't read it, it sounds interesting, which Bruce certainly is......

Am I right when I say that her views stem from realization that Western Civilization harnesses social liberalism like no other?

Case in point: She has been great on the immigration issue. Why? Could it be that she realises that Mexico and other Third World cultures taking over our Western/American First World ways would be catastrophic for liberalism? That it would make things much worse for feminists and homosexuals if America turned into Mexico? That American/Western ways have comparatively been great for feminists and homosexuals, and therfore Western Civ needs to be preserved -- saved from the chauvanistic Mexican ways?

Not too many liberals seem to have that kind of depth, foresight, and intuition.
    Yea, I really liked Tammy, she's quit witted and very informative, even went to bat for the country to stop the Shamnesty this summer. So when I heard her ‘announce’ her endorsement, she said: ‘ ..I know, I know, this will be ..??? a shocker..’ ..or something to that effect. She went on, ‘.. You all should vote for Lou Dobbs and I, but I don’t think all of you will do that..’

But just by her hesitation, then sighing at the opening of her sentence says books, as if she's been preaching to the choir all along and knows this is wrong. But when she states the reason for supporting Giuliani is because she's tired of the ‘religious’ wars of Huckleberry...

..but then jumps right into bed with the 'Mafia' ?!

Hmm.. something stinks here ! She's too intelligent for this! But I also see some deep rooted vulnerabilities in her, of which the mafia team are more than willing to capitalize on.

Call it a payoff?

Feminism and homosexuals will always exist with ANY presidential cabinet. Yet I think it too convenient she would ‘announce’ her endorsement for the mobster just before Christmas, then be on TV about her endorsement the next day, all chipper like nothing ever happened.

Sad!

..but hey, what else are ‘campaign contributions’ for?

So yes, ALL of us should try and communicate to her of the RIGHT thing to do, she needs some help..!
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12