Tammy Bruce

White House Planning To Change Staff, But Not Failed Policies http://tammybruce.com/2014/11/white-...-policies.html

White House Planning To Change Staff, But Not Failed Policies « Tammy Bruce
Haven’t Susan (“Youtube”) Rice, Jen (“Russians targeting me because of my outfits”) Psaki, Marie (“Um, can I get back to you on that?”) Harf, and the rest of...
tammybruce.com

White House Planning To Change Staff, But Not Failed Policies

by Shifra on November 3, 2014
Posted in: 2014 Election, Democrats, Politics, Voting

Why in the world would the Obama Regime want to replace anyone?

Didn’t Susan (“Youtube”) Rice, Jen (“Russians targeting me because of my outfits”) Psaki, Marie (“Um, can I get back to you on that?”) Harf, and the rest of ‘em, all do *fab* work?
And, as the IBD notes, how about changing failed policies instead of staff?
Via Investor’s Business Daily: Replacing Obama Team Wouldn’t Replace Failed Ideas
….With a new crisis or fiasco or scandal appearing seemingly every other week, from the Islamic State to Ebola, the New York Times on Wednesday said it all raises “inevitable questions about the ability of the president” and his subordinates “to manage and somehow get ahead of the daily onslaught of events.”
….Everyone who works in the White House, from the chief of staff to the janitors, is required to be fingerprinted by the Secret Service, and it’s hard not to believe that a quick dusting would find that the president’s closest-of-close advisers, Valerie Jarrett, has her prints all over this New York Times story….
Today, a clean sweep of staff or cabinet would just mean more Obama sycophants, because no one is going to climb on board the Titanic except those who believe it isn’t really sinking…
There is no word yet on any definite staff changes, but there is a rumor that Obama has been interviewing potential staffers on the golf course:

TAMS/Patriots: Tomorrow is Election Day. Let’s all vote GOP, even if they are not as conservative as we would want them to be.
Let’s make the shellacking of Obama and the Dems a really big one!
Related:

John Podhoretz: NY Post — Why the GOP needs a stampede in the midterms

Jeffrey H. Anderson: Weekly Standard — NYT: The Election Can’t Be About Obamacare

http://tammybruce.com/2014/11/white-...-policies.html