Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

TANCREDO ASKS US TO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY'S SAFETY

Last night on Michael Savage, a true American hero himself, he had 2008 presidential candidate, Congessman Tom Tancredo. If anyone missed it, you REALLY missed it. I seriously think that the conversation they had could become a treasured historial discussion. It was great. I have never heard any leader of our country call out to the American people with such sincerity and urgency. You guys, we must be so strong now and stand behind those who have and are literally risking their safety and perhaps their lives for us.

It broke my heart when towards the end, Congressman Tancredo asked only for our prayers for his and his family's safety. Think about that. What does that tell you about the state of affairs our country is in ?

WHAT AN AMERICAN HERO !!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

You may recall that Ross Perot, while running for president withdrew temporarily from the race stating this his daughter (whose wedding was being planned) had been threatened by those in power.

After he had accomplished safety for his family he rejoined the race. He took 19% of the vote denying G. Bush Sr. a second term.

RR
    The men who try to do something and fail are infinitely better than those who try to do nothing and succeed. " - Lloyd Jones

Re: TANCREDO ASKS US TO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY'S SAFETY

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    It broke my heart when towards the end, Congressman Tancredo asked only for our prayers for his and his family's safety. Think about that.
    WHAT AN AMERICAN HERO !!
    What an unselish HERO! GO TOM!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yes. When I met him last month at an Eagle Forum event, he asked the same thing of me. I told him that I already pray for his safety. What a wonderful brave man he is. And his family must be as well.

Re: TANCREDO ASKS US TO PRAY FOR HIS FAMILY'S SAFETY

Quote Originally Posted by LegalUSCitizen
    Last night on Michael Savage, a true American hero himself, he had 2008 presidential candidate, Congessman Tom Tancredo. If anyone missed it, you REALLY missed it. I seriously think that the conversation they had could become a treasured historial discussion. It was great. I have never heard any leader of our country call out to the American people with such sincerity and urgency. You guys, we must be so strong now and stand behind those who have and are literally risking their safety and perhaps their lives for us.

It broke my heart when towards the end, Congressman Tancredo asked only for our prayers for his and his family's safety. Think about that. What does that tell you about the state of affairs our country is in ?

WHAT AN AMERICAN HERO !!
    You expressed the same feelings I felt when listening to the interview.
    Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My prayers are with him. He's a good man and fights for this country. Wished I would've heard the discussion.

Yes, Tancredo, is definitely on some hit lists.

He has been snubbed and insulted by this administration since he began to speak up.

He has been investigated - remember when they found out some subcontractor working on his house employed illegals???
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If anything happens to Tom or his family, all hell will break lose. Rumor is some Patriots are looking for any spark to take out some Reconquistas and Globalists. Like William has said, be properly prepared.

G-d Bless Mr. Tancredo and his family! A true American Hero!
    http://www.soldiersangels.com Adopt a Soldier

"This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Lord keep him safe.

Cant he ask for a US Capitol Police security detail?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast