Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I'd volunteer to be a body guard for a man like him! Tom Tancredo or Lou Dobbs, my 2 American heroes! Tom and his family will be in my prayers.
    "My ancestors gave their life for America, the least I can do is fight to preserve the rights they died for"

Cant he ask for a US Capitol Police security detail?
    since it is probably the US gov't that is out to get him, I doubt it would do him much good. I know it was mentioned but think about Ross Perot. Who do you think threatened his family? it wasn't santa clause or santa anna, either.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

God almighty, please protect Mr. Tancredo from the axis of evil. Amen

The axis of evil does not reside in the middle east. It resides right here in this country.

You may recall that Ross Perot, while running for president withdrew temporarily from the race stating this his daughter (whose wedding was being planned) had been threatened by those in power.
    I hope for the very worst for those people, whoever they are.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12