Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    Would you rather have Obama who belonged to a far leftist radical America and Jew hating church for 20 years? Obama, who had a friendship with William Ayers? Obama, who refuses to wear a pin of the American flag and a Harvard educated wife who seems to hate America?

Like it or not it is Obama or McCain. Barr can't win sorry! But vote as you must or not at all!
    For real. Come back to the reality, people. Take a pick. Obama or McCain. I don't know why people are talking as though Palin is incapable, air-headed puppet. very demeaning. Can we do some comparing between Obama and Palin for a moment? I think she is a very strong women who does not put up with many crap. What's VP's job? Senate ring a bell? Can any one think of any other duties?

April
    Quote Originally Posted by SicNTiredInSoCal
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    It is IMPORTANT to remember she is NOT going to be president if elected, she is going to be VP and with Mc Cain having the same mind set as Bush he is WILL be making the decisions. Mc Cain just had a check up and is in good health. It is hard to believe that people are making a decision as if she is going to have some real power. VERY few VP have any true power and most are just political figure heads. His handlers very likely picked her not him. He has a whole group making decisions on what will be the right move for him to win. It is all strategy. He likely had VERY little to do with the selection. Obama and McCain are cut from the same cloth and to insist one is better than the other is like saying bird poop is better than bat poop. Both are poop.
    Bingo! As much as I like Palin (so far) this hit the nail on the head. At this point, Chuck Baldwin still has my vote. I don't want any part of an amnesty-therefore, I am voting third party. A vote for Palin is still a vote for McCain and a vote for McCain is endorsing an amnesty!
    I completely agree with you.

She is a take charge type. McCain seems nervous about what she is saying in the video I have watched. She is the best thing that has happened to him, but I just don't know.

Third Party Candidate still leaning to.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Quote Originally Posted by vmonkey56
    She is a take charge type. McCain seems nervous about what she is saying in the video I have watched. She is the best thing that has happened to him, but I just don't know.

Third Party Candidate still leaning to.
    Bottom line for me, she has no stance on illegal immigration.
    Mc Cain is Po illegals, Obama is pro illegals. It is a no brainer for me.

April
    Hey be sure and tune in William is on right now!

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-130150.html

this is why lately I've been so disappointed by Tancredo. I used to think the sun rose and set with that guy but lately he's been toeing the party line and that line means Amnesty. he seems to have lost all the balls he once had. it's sad.

if you people think that Palin as VP would have ANY say in McVain's Amnesty obsession, you are seriously deluding yourselves.

frankly, I look at her as just more lipstick on McVain's Amnesty pig.

she won't stop any Amnesty. she'll be "Yes Sir," "No Sir" to the worst politician to ever call himself a republican.

get grip people.

Sarah Palin 08 Tancredo got is right again!
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I second that

Quote Originally Posted by yongmi
    Quote Originally Posted by Americanpatriot
    I second that
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

We will see; the best is not always President.

There are so many Great Americans, today!

Just don't limit ourself to who someone chooses for us.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast