Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

How about a list of all those that we endorse? Would that be a deal. Then we can be free on who we are passionate about. When and hopefully when one is on the ballot we will all join together. Lets start an endorsement list.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

You know I am really sick of being batwomen. Can someone help me change my picture. I can't get my picture to change.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

As a liberal I think it is in my best ineterest at this time to promote Tom.

1. He shoots from the hip. You know where he is coming from.

2. The only people who have privilige with him are the ones he already agrees with.

3. A 4 through 1 finish in Iowa will shake up both the democratic and republican party.

4. He will stop the war in Iraq without disgarce. The world knows who he works for.

He was on of the first in on Darfur (sp) and I think other countries could trust what he says.

He and Ron Pauls free market attitude is niave based on the current organizing of big business and I personally am pro choice.

Have thought 3 or four times about going to Iowa and getting him over the hump. He does not have to win. 1 through 4.

I live three blocks from his district. Like him or hate him, you can trust what he says.
    AMERICAN WORKERS FIRST -- A RAID A DAY KEEPS THE ILLEGALS AWAY

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar

Re: Tancredo and the Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Tancredo and the Issues!

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Tom_Tancredo.htm

Go Tancredo!
    I can best describe Tancredo's overall platform as Conservative and Religious Right.

Please remember even if you don't agree with him on every single issue think of the bigger picture. A vote for Tancredo is a vote for preserving our country.
    Agree to that too..... I don't see eye and eye with some of his issues, but he is for preserving the Constitution and the sovereignty of our Country and I can get on board for that!!! He has my support 110%!!!! Go Tom for '08!!!!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

Re: Tancredo and the Issues.

Quote Originally Posted by BorderLegionnaire
    Quote Originally Posted by NoIllegalsAllowed
    Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    Tancredo and the Issues!

http://www.ontheissues.org/House/Tom_Tancredo.htm

Go Tancredo!
    I can best describe Tancredo's overall platform as Conservative and Religious Right.

Please remember even if you don't agree with him on every single issue think of the bigger picture. A vote for Tancredo is a vote for preserving our country.
    Agree to that too..... I don't see eye and eye with some of his issues, but he is for preserving the Constitution and the sovereignty of our Country and I can get on board for that!!! He has my support 110%!!!! Go Tom for '08!!!!
    Tom Tancredo is definitely for preserving the constitution and the sovreignty of our country.

I know one thing for sure..We are all going to have to agree to one candidate and back them. So far Tancredo/Hunter/Paul dont seem to get the (tv,news,radio)face time.

Just this past Saturday I brought all three mens names up. At my sons 18th birthday party. Not one person knew who they were. They would rattle off Clinton/Obama as well as knowing they were not the answer for this country. However the Republican they brought up (supported) McCain. Mainly becuase of his military record..Of course I tried to dispute this..

We need to get our ducks in a row. Agree on our cadidate. Go all out and spread the word on him. We are fighting a huge battle..When we argue among ourselves for this guy or that. The ones we dont want elected our getting that much closer of doing so.

Trust me..Id rather have Tancredo/Hunter or Paul then any of the others. We need to decide on one though. One of them needs our help..They need us to get the word out. He does exsist, he is what our country needs, He will heal our country. We need to back him with signs/money and word of mouth. We should call radio/tv/ newspaper and insist he gets equal time.

For me I would be happy with any of the three. I just dont want the others in the office. I sure in the (personal edit) dont want to be sitting here in 4yrs still doing this. However we shall be if the others get it.
    "We are not for any type or form of "AMNESTY"..We are a equal oppurtunity deporter. We will not discriminate against you due to your race/age/religion .. "

From what I have heard about Tancredo's stategy, he is counting on the Iowa straw pole to help him gain the necessary backing to get his "name in the news." I think that we should see how this goes (its only a week and a half away) before formulating our strategy.
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Senior Member BorderLegionnaire's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    From what I have heard about Tancredo's stategy, he is counting on the Iowa straw pole to help him gain the necessary backing to get his "name in the news." I think that we should see how this goes (its only a week and a half away) before formulating our strategy.
    Tancredo has got loyal backers (us being them), We should help him in anyway, shape, or form!!! I have sent him money for his campaign and email his camp my support and count on my vote in the primaries and in the general election!!! I did support Paul for a bit but when Tancredo came to light Ihave supported him from this point forward! But any of the three would be great!
    Our country's founders cherished liberty, not democracy.
    -Ron Paul

I would say that it would certainly help if those citizens in Iowa were to get out and help. Most importantly to be registered to take part in the pole to place Tancredo as high as possible. That would be the main strategy to follow through with that is most imperative. Abviously, the rest of us that are not involved in Iowa can do our parts to get Tancredo's name and platform out to the people in our localities.

(re-thought my previous post, thanks BorderLegionnaire for that refreshing slap, it woke me up )
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Tancredo

Quote Originally Posted by avenger
    I would say that it would certainly help if those citizens in Iowa were to get out and help. Most importantly to be registered to take part in the pole to place Tancredo as high as possible. That would be the main strategy to follow through with that is most imperative. Abviously, the rest of us that are not involved in Iowa can do our parts to get Tancredo's name and platform out to the people in our localities.

(re-thought my previous post, thanks BorderLegionnaire for that refreshing slap, it woke me up )
    Good points!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast