Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Agreed. I actually don't agree with him on everything, but if we don't deal with the invasion, none of the rest of it will matter anyway. IMHO, he's the one in the race who is sincere about solving the problem and will do it if elected.
    I think this statement says it all. You might not agree on everything, but if we don't fix the illegal immigration problem, we will no longer be a free nation. You will no longer be free to speak your mind or to vote for who you want or to even fight for the issues that are important to you.

Elections will become a joke, corruption will rule the country, and we will turn into yet another third world nation.

Liberals and conservatives need to unite on this one. I hope we do. "Progressives who side with Hillary/Obama can go ahead and tank the country with their votes, but they're not getting mine.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I think this statement says it all. You might not agree on everything, but if we don't fix the illegal immigration problem, we will no longer be a free nation.
    Thank you. Yep, the house is on fire. We can quibble over what color wallpaper we want in the kitchen later.

Let's put out the fire first.
    All that is necessary for evil to succeed is that good men do nothing. -Edmund Burke

Quote Originally Posted by patbrunz
    Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    I think this statement says it all. You might not agree on everything, but if we don't fix the illegal immigration problem, we will no longer be a free nation.
    Thank you. Yep, the house is on fire. We can quibble over what color wallpaper we want in the kitchen later.

Let's put out the fire first.
    Yep! No kitchen, no wallpaper.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123