Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Paul wants a pathway to citizenship and that sucks for me!
    Can you give me a basis for this statement? I have followed Ron Paul for many years and somehow missed that...
    "I'll dig it up for you, when I get done working, it's here somewhere and if this is his new improved 6pt. plan then I'm all for it, but Herman Cain hasn't changed his views on the issue!" And Paul has!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

This is what I think we need :
    WE need someone who thinks of thier Country FIRST... Before thier Party or Bank Account. I see one or two people right now who would be PERFECT for the Job : Col. Allen West or John Bolton.
    Both of these men Love this Country, and they know its History, they know what it has given them. Money or Political Tags do NOT matter to these men, THEY ARE AMERICANS!
    <div>MY eyes HAVE seen the GLORY... And that GLORY BELONGS to US... We the PEOPLE!</div>

Quote Originally Posted by PatriotofPast
    Col. Allen West or John Bolton.
    "I don't know to much about West, but Bolton would be a good President,and someone who loves our country would be a breathe of fresh, compared to what we've gone threw for the past 10yrs. or more!" Bolton would be good I always liked that guy! And I'm diggin' that up for ya Azres! Believe me a lot of people here weren't happy finding out Paul was a pathway to citizenship candidate! Any candidate that even mentions pathway to citizenship can get bent as far as I'm concerned! Example: everyone is Oh! Ronald Reagan was a great President and all around good guy, well he's the one who started this BS when he granted amnesty and said it was a one time deal! It wasn't a one time deal cause we've been fighting it ever since and he never did secure the Borders! Even though he admitted it was the biggest mistake of his Presidency it didn't change the fact it was done and we're still screwed over it! Don't worry I'll find it again, for ya! And if you've been following Paul all this time, you should know this! But I'll dig it back up just for you!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Paul wants a pathway to citizenship and that sucks for me!
    Can you give me a basis for this statement? I have followed Ron Paul for many years and somehow missed that...
    Well, I don't think it is a matter of a "pathway to citizenship" per se. But, I think Paul accepts illegals as long as they are not on welfare. In the 6 point plan you quoted, employer sanction are nowhere. That's kinda a huge thing to leave out of an official immigration plan, wouldn't ya say? That is no accident -- he does not believe in them -- even though employment is the #1 magnet for illegals. If you read closely the rest of the plan alludes to a system which allows almost everyone who wants to come here and work allowed access, as long as they are not on public assistance. He has not supported e-verify in congress, and there are a # of quotations and speeches he has made that all point to open immigration so long as there is no welfare. It is a typical libertarian position.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Well, I don't think it is a matter of a "pathway to citizenship" per se. But, I think Paul accepts illegals as long as they are not on welfare. In the 6 point plan you quoted, employer sanction are nowhere. That's kinda a huge thing to leave out of an official immigration plan, wouldn't ya say? That is no accident -- he does not believe in them -- even though employment is the #1 magnet for illegals. If you read closely the rest of the plan alludes to a system which allows almost everyone who wants to come here and work allowed access, as long as they are not on public assistance. He has not supported e-verify in congress, and there are a # of quotations and speeches he has made that all point to open immigration so long as there is no welfare. It is a typical libertarian position.
    "Thanks BFR diggin' it up was gonna take awhile!"

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    "Oh! I almost forgot AZres!" Please tell your friends!

Banned

"Oh! I almost forgot AZres!" Please tell your friends!
    No problem steve... I planned to vote for Ted Nugent anyway...He handles Illegals the way I think they should be handled.

No problem steve... I planned to vote for Ted Nugent anyway...He handles Illegals the way I think they should be handled.
    "That's what makes this country great! you can vote for whoever you want to!" Me I'm gonna wait and see how everyone hear feels about the candidates and hopefully after some healthy debate we'll all figure out who is the best man for the job, I can't afford to waste another vote cause it will cost me my country!

Banned
    Steve,
    What does "NO TAXATION, WITHOUT DEPORTATION" mean exactly?

"It means don't tax me, if you're not going to do your fn job!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast