Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    "That's what makes this country great! you can vote for whoever you want to!" Me I'm gonna wait and see how everyone hear feels about the candidates and hopefully after some healthy debate we'll all figure out who is the best man for the job, I can't afford to waste another vote cause it will cost me my country!
    Let's see: You can vote for whoever you want to whether or not they are running...

You are going to wait and see how everyone HERE (spelling corrected) feels....

Can't afford to waste another vote...HMMMMM...Two more years of Obama vs. Anchor Babies...Obama wins; Roofer = Union...Obama = Unions; Wasted vote = you must be an Obama man....!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Wasted vote = you must be an Obama man....!!!!!!
    "Yeah! I voted for the Bastard, because he said everyone must be documented, I didn't realize he meant through amnesty! It won't happen again! Roofer=union= wow you're really hateful aren't you? I believe in a level playing field! And real roofers pay dues everyday only not to any union!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    Quote Originally Posted by AZres
    Wasted vote = you must be an Obama man....!!!!!!
    "Yeah! I voted for the Bastard, because he said everyone must be documented, I didn't realize he meant through amnesty! It won't happen again! Roofer=union= wow you're really hateful aren't you? I believe in a level playing field! And real roofers pay dues everyday only not to any union!
    I'll admit I voted for the traitor myself. He said he wanted immigration reform which at the time the talk was about securing the border, deporting all illegals, cutting out the lottery, and cutting chain immigration while also possibly raising skilled labor immigration. The traitor never said his immigration reform differed from what the mainstream was talking about.

Ohh and I was considered a moderate democrat and have been for years. I like the idea of socialized healthcare (for citizens) when setup properly, a tax system to even things out a bit more expecting the top 1% to pay a bit more, I supported a hand-up welfare system (not the handout system we have now), I'm pro choice (hate abortions but not my place to tell others what to do).

So yah, I WAS one of the democrat supporters least as far as moderates go. I'm almost smack dab in the center leaning very slightly left just because of abortion and healthcare stance really I think. Anyways just goes to show when a former Dem voter like myself has been forced to switch sides because my old party is now lightyears off base with mainstream voters that should speak loads of how Obama will do next election.... as long as Republican Politicians don't go turncoat again and switch back. (please no comments because you disagree with my views on abortion or socialized healthcare, each to their own.... we're here about the destruction of our country and illegal immigration).

Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    (please no comments because you disagree with my views on abortion or socialized healthcare, each to their own.... we're here about the destruction of our country and illegal immigration).
    But what if we agree with them ? IMO this movement would benefit from more diversity of opinion on issues that go outside the realm of illegal immigration anyway. This is not the Tea Party, its ALIPAC. Afterall, it is corporate greed that is primarily driving illegal immigration, and our movement is about the gov't actually doing something about it. You could accurately call our movement one that advocates more gov't regulation, at least on immigration -- beyond that its up in the air. Our movement is not about ending the estate tax, capital gains tax, or progressive taxation. The only thing our movement officially stands for regarding gov't regulation is more of it, not less. Not to say that the movement is an outright call for more regs in general, but someone who supports that is completely compatable with our movement IMO. I want more economic liberals in our movement, but definitely not multiculturalists.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    Quote Originally Posted by ReformUSA2012
    (please no comments because you disagree with my views on abortion or socialized healthcare, each to their own.... we're here about the destruction of our country and illegal immigration).
    But what if we agree with them ? IMO this movement would benefit from more diversity of opinion on issues that go outside the realm of illegal immigration anyway. This is not the Tea Party, its ALIPAC. Afterall, it is corporate greed that is primarily driving illegal immigration, and our movement is about the gov't actually doing something about it. You could accurately call our movement one that advocates more gov't regulation, at least on immigration -- beyond that its up in the air. Our movement is not about ending the estate tax, capital gains tax, or progressive taxation. The only thing our movement officially stands for regarding gov't regulation is more of it, not less. Not to say that the movement is an outright call for more regs in general, but someone who supports that is completely compatable with our movement IMO. I want more economic liberals in our movement, but definitely not multiculturalists.
    Yup exactly. I've in the past gotten flack for having a different view then a conservative view on an issue.... even on these forums (just one person specifically). Pissed me off pretty bad like I had no right to a different opinion when defending a different perspective fairly and respectfully. Was called a troll by this person multiple times. Plus gotten it elsewhere quite often as many of the major issues are now seen as conservative issues when in reality they are American issues real democrats and republicans who think should agree on. Screw the sideline moral debate issues that will honestly never get resolved and just erode from the real issues we all agree on like illegal immigration!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123