Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    To bad most of his peers have gone home for the night.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

laughing, you are the excellent note taker iQuestionEverything.

He is telling how Britain is operating on two levels, Sharia Law competes with British law.

He mentioned that Mohammed is the most popular name.

He is combining illegal immigration and the threat of Isalm.

Confronted with this situation and made less able to deal with this because of political correctness.

Glue that holds us together, our language, because so many things pull us apart.

We must begin the process of assimilation.

Teaching in New Jersey failed to mention the Founding Fathers, then they altered it

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I have talked with one of his assistants many times and this person always reminds me that this threat from radical Islam is equal with the threat from illegal immigration. I believe that Congressman Tancredo's words this evening illustrate this belief.

He is very concerned that illegal immigration, political correctness, multiculturalism, and radical Islam, including Sharia law will destroy our great nation. It is the large numbers of so many individuals that have little, if any desire to assimilate, and they threaten our United States from their numbers and their ideas.

We were a nation that was identifiable. Our ideas, attitudes and yes, religion he says.

But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

June 6,1944 - reading words from Franklin Delano Roosevelt. He wonders if this prayer could be said today to protect our civilization.

Are we too afraid to discuss who we are today.

His parting thought, pray for the same thing that Franklin Delano Roosevelt did

Strength, courage to defeat a enemy that has every intention to destroy us

He is done now - God Bless him as he goes on to pursue other things. He will be missed.

iQuestionEverything, please add any of your notes to the thread.

Wow!! What a great speech, and I am so sad that Tancredo is not running for reelection. Does anyone know how to get the script of the speech he gave, which I am sure will be entered into the Congressional record. I will try tomorrow, but being US gov't website inadept, I can't guarantee results. But point is this should be entered into ALIPAC archives.

Forgot to add that as I was watching Tancredo, there was a police helicopter flying overhead in my neighborhood. Gave me a real feeling of "comfort" while Tancredo was predicting doom from radical Islamists.
    Tomorrow, I will be out at Home Depot and Lowe's looking for pretty security doors. MOD EDIT.

vortex, or anyone else who does locate the speech, please do post a link.

I believe Congressman Tancredo wanted his last (I think it is his last) speech on the floor of the House to be memorable. And, it was.

Here is Tom with Neil today:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rs2XI-IFGm0
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    iQuestionEverything, please add any of your notes to the thread.

[b]I heard: [color=blue]â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast