Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What a great leader and a brave American. I hope and pray that he will remain active and involved in fighting illegal immigration.

We certainly all wish him nothing but the best. We will miss having him in our Congress.

Maybe he will end up in another important role for Americans. You never know. God does work in strange ways!

In the meantime, a huge salute to Congressman Tancredo for serving our country so outstandingly well and for "never accepting or saying anything less than the truth on behalf of or for the American people".
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by tubby
    Watching Trancredo now. He stated that hundreds of thousands of mortgages in default are due to illegal aliens. On Lou Dobbs tonight a reporter stated that about 1 million illegals got thru our border. Still too high.

Prez of Mexico in New Brunswick, NJ on Friday to announce opening of mexican consular office. He stated that mexicans wil continue to migrate north. He says no US decrees can stop them. Where is ICE..?! MANY OF THEM WORK IN WAREHOUSES AND CONSTRUCTION SITES IN SOUTH BRUNSWICK, NJ..!
    ..here, I'll help..!

I.C.E. www.ice.gov
    Report anonymously if you like, but REPORT!
    866.347.2423 24/7/365!
    More government agencies worth mentioning..!
    F.B.I. www.fbi.gov/homepage.htm
    Border Patrol www.cbp.gov
    D.E.A. www.usdoj.gov/dea/index.htm
    N.S.A. www.nsa.gov/home_html.cfm
    C.I.A. www.cia.gov
    I.R.S. www.irs.gov
    F.C.C. www.fcc.gov REPORT the Spanish Stations aiding & abetting, etc..!
    “..If YOU don’t act, NOTHING Happens..!â€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123