Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

It may be quite simple - American's like goods and services to be as inexpensive as possible. Any politician that tries to take away their lower-priced goods from Asia is in big trouble!

Now maybe they think, OK we let these 20 million illegals in and get less expensive contracting, less expensive landscaping, etc. Some, or a lot of American workers will lose their jobs or take pay cuts. They don't seem to really care about that, unless it's their job. Also you can be sure Americans want their farm produce as inexpensive as possible.

Anyway just theorizing.

Quote Originally Posted by Americans1st
    I think it's hurting them too. I have heard many ppl say that seeing them on TV waving flags, holding up signs, blocking traffic and making demands is making their blood boil.
    I believe it does too. Even tough they were handing out Mexican flags, and told them to wear white as a statement of peace, they stiill had signs saying "whites go back to England because thats where you came and stole our land".
    Also the news cameras pointed to the peaceful people , and not the ones who were carring Mexican flags with strong and racist comments, and little American flags and screaming ATZLAN. :evil
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

IL: "The Most Corrupt State in The Country outside of Mexico"
    I believe Tancredo will be running for President in '08.

We need to support him.
    "IMPEACH JORGE BUSH NOW!!"

As to the House bill - it doesn't really take too much thinking to realize a bill was passed from there they knew would never be signed into law.

That is why I have no faith in any lawmaker. They knew this bill would be stripped and that it would then be the vehicle for the Senate to add amnesty.

I think that was THE PLAN all along.

The Republicans can then come to us at election time and say ,'See, we tried, but the Senate just destroyed our bill, and you know what, they added amnesty.'

The Democrats can go to their backers and say, 'See, we sabotaged the bill and got amnesty for you.'

The Senate is just saying - 'Get lost, Americans, you don't matter.'

Then all of them will go to their corporate and foreign masters and say, 'See, there you got you what you wanted.'

They all need to go come November, every last one of them - except Tancredo.

I have no use for the ones who have 'just realized' we have a problem. They have known this for years - a decade, and have not stood up. They are a farce - they need to be voted out.

As for America being on the 'cusp' of something. That has been my feeling since President Bush first took office and his first stated agenda was amnesty for the illegals and his Western Hemisphere Union.

Actually, it began to bother me when I saw the way the election was held. No matter whose side you were on, or what your party - that was a sickening site. We are supposed to be better than that.

I think when enough foreigners are made legal, we will be out numbered and they can vote away our country with no thought to the sacrifices of the people who have gone before us to make this country free and great.

It is all about power and money - period. I am beginning to think it is mostly about power - at least for our politicians. Most of those old fogeys have more money than they can ever spend - why do they need to continue to do the bidding of those who would destroy this country?

It is a puzzle to me.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

It really hurts me to say this but, I think the majority of American Citizens find the demonstrations were a wakeup call but it does not matter because it only matters with the votes in Congress. That vote in Congress is controlled by big business and pro-illegal lobbyist …. Money … Thus Congress will end up doing nothing and we get to welcome 20-50 million more illegals …. They will get counterfeit documents and vote … we are out … We will have to learn to live with it …or … We will have another civil war …
    "One Flag ... One Language ... ONE COUNTRY"....... Teddy Roosevelt

Y'all think we're 'on the cusp of something?"

I do also. I think the politicians will put off this vote until after elections. I think Bill Frist will not bring this back to the floor. I think 'waiting for another six months or another year' as we've been doing all this time is the agenda.

McCain blusters that they'll start this debate over again as soon as Easter recess is over. McCain is not the one in power over this, Frist is.

Frist wants to run for prez...he's gone about as far as he will go with it b/c he knows dang well that if this bill passes his goose is cooked.

We'll just have more political pandering. To the illegals of course.

After elections they'll pass the bill. No more elections for two years..no one wants to get hung out to dry, lose their seats. Rather than repudiating Bush they'll carry on with his treason.

We'll end up in civil war....unless they vote to close the borders...there are too many Americans too heated up over this. Not to blame them, either....they've been knocked out of their jobs, many are losing what it took them years to earn...many are losing hope of THEIR dreams while the illegals crowd them out of their neighborhoods. ETC

We have to do three things.

Boycott
    Impeach Bush
    Call their offices by the 1,000's EVERY DAY

MJ
    (formerly RoadRunner)

Quote Originally Posted by iamblueman4
    It is not true that the House reform bill was intended to make felons of illegal aliens – Democrats inserted that provision as a poison pill. It is not true that we want to criminalize priests or hospitals that help illegal aliens – the House bill doesn’t substantially change the law that has been on the books for 20 years. The House bill does secure our borders and crack down on illegal employers and it refuses amnesty.
    Not that I doubt Tancredo (he's one of my heros), but does anyone have some solid proof of this? Sites that say how the bill was put together, commentary on the house proceedings, etc..?

If anyone has this information, please let me know. I definetly have a use for it so it would be much appriciated.
    What most people fail to realize that entering the USA Illegally is just their first crime. They cross the border, then they get phony documents..a felony, then they commit Identity theft to get hired..a felony...then they go to the emergency room and refuse to pay the hospital..then they enroll their kids in school...one crime after another.

How many violations of law does it take for people to realize they are felons?

So you see the debate is just a diversion.They already are felons and I see no reason to finally make entering the USA a felony so that we can deport them without endless court proceedings.
    Is this Mexico or the USA

I do also. I think the politicians will put off this vote until after elections. I think Bill Frist will not bring this back to the floor. I think 'waiting for another six months or another year' as we've been doing all this time is the agenda.
    I think the Senate is holding the US border hostage at the President's bidding. We have got to force them to let go of it and get it secured!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I think the Senate is holding the US border hostage at the President's bidding. We have got to force them to let go of it and get it secured!

These illegal alien demonstrations are going to go down as the biggest mistake they ever made. The only way they've been able to exist in this country all these years is by "living in the shadows." But its a sign of their last-second desparation that we've flushed them out of their holes. This issue is now coming to a head. Finally. We just need to make one more big push to send the ball rolling in our direction once and for all.

Even illegal immigrnant apologists, like national columnist Ruben Navarette, called the student demonstrations a "huge mistake", especially the waving of the Mexican flags. The American people are now getting a good look at these people and they are not liking what they are seeing. Just check the polls next week for confirmation of that. Americans are recoiling in shock. What we've known all along, they are now seeing with their own eyes. "I had no idea there were so MANY of them! I hd no idea the problem was this BIG!"

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast