Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

That's true, if it were not for the internet we would be in the dark. I was told about our media in a chat room by an arabic several years ago, how they lie to us and I didn't believe him. Gee, I have been naive.

Well Ace that could be a problem if the country is attacked, as on 9/11 all websites were overloaded and you could not get the information that you needed as well as phone lines. A TV could be the only source of video information you have in that event. Other than that you can use a radio.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Yep, thats why I quit watching tv last year, but you have to be paying attention to notice.

TREASON! TREASON! TREASON!

TANCREDO FOR PRESIDNET.

So many people would assume those Savage interviews were "wacko". But another year of the treason and anarchy the broadcasts expoose and they'll outnumber us for sure.

SOME HOW WE'VE GOT TO WAKE UP OUR FAMILIES, FRIENDS, COWORKERS, NEIGHBORS. AND SOON. oh, guess I'm yelling.
    <div>Want some ICE with that cervesa?</div>

The only way through this is a major uprising of the American people and I just do not see that happening. There are too many people who just do not see what is really going on. I am very afraid for the future of this country and the fact that it very well may not have a future.

dlm1968 it always takes something major to wake up the majority of people. Don't forget, the patriots of this nation in 1775 didn't get much respect either until the Brits fired on some innocents. Then by 1776 the people, for the most part, were with them.

It'll take something ugly to wake up folks, but it has to happen soon before the illegals outnumber us.

With this senate...it doesn't much matter if the people are 'awake' or not...they're going to do what they damn well please...they are mostly going for the One World Order goal...we need a new senate..this one doesn't care how many calls we make, how many faxes we send, how many emails...they're renegades...

I was totally surprised when Specters and Reids constituents did NOT start a recall during the Easter holiday...and that would be one of the few things that mattered....

MJ

I know many of you are aware of this. If not, download it yourself and read!

http://www.cfr.org/publication/8102/

It is enlightening to look at the names of some of the contributors/

Raul H. Yzaguirre : CEO of LaRaza at the time he contributed to the report

http://philanthropy.com/free/articles/v ... 003401.htm

Doris M. Meissner : Responsible under Clinton for stopping the enforcement of our immigration laws.

Run a search on the authors of this report... Traitors and enemies of our Republic.

The Senate serves the one world government, period!

Look, I don't want to get angry at anybody on this website. I know we all have the same basic goal in mind. HOWEVER, I don't want to hear so much bellyaching. I myself was guilty of that not so long ago, but by getting the word out, by calling and emailing, by contributing to groups or ALIPAC or any other organization on our side... WE WILL PREVAIL

As I just posted on another board, the whole world is experiencing illegal immigration problems. The more you delve into this issue...the more you try to spread the word...THEN the more you realize other people agree with us. If you meet people, as I had, who didn't want to discuss it or who (even worse) didn't believe in secured borders JUST WALK ON. You can always find someone who thinks like we do. And there's always this website when you need some moral support.

THE SENATE BE DAMNED. WE ARE THE GOVERNMENT.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12